Chapter 6

After the eventful day I had yesterday Nolan insisted on not leaving my side.

"Nolan, I need to shower" I have been saying this for the past few minutes.

"Jane, you are not leaving my side" he said sternly.

"Fine you know what Nolan, come with me. I don't care. I smell and I need to shower." I replied while walking into the bathroom. I did feel a little bad snapping at him but I mean come on. He has been suffocating me foo what felt like forever. As I was about to turn on the shower I felt two tanned and toned arms wrap around my waist.

"Baby, I am sorry. It's just I never wanted to leave your side before but, now it feels like I need to be by your side."

"I know, I know. I'm just not used to having someone always there. I mean you know I have absolutely no friends and I have no family. I have been doing perfectly fine on my own, it will just take some getting used to."

"I want to talk to you kitten. I will get the bath ready."

I heard the water start to fill the tub and when I turned around I saw Nolan in the midst of taking off his shirt. Oh my goodness. His back was, for lack of better words, beautiful. When he turned around I was speechless and all I could do was stand there and stare at him. He walked towards me and started to lift off the oversized shirt of his. I wasn't wearing any pants just my undergarments which he seemed to appreciate greatly as his eyes had turned a deep golden color.

He wrapped his arms around me and started to sniff my hair to tame himself he reached around my back and unhooked my bra. I felt the cool breeze hit my chest as my bra hit the floor. My long hair still managed to cover them though. Nolan got down on the floor in front of me to take off my panties. After taking them off he bunched them in his hand and brought them up to his nose. He growled lightly. "Jane." he practically moaned my name. Grabbing a hair tie off the counter he gathered my hair into a loose bun on the back of my head.

It seemed the rolls had reversed as he was the one who was speechless now. He picked me up and set me into the now full tub. Taking off the last of his clothes I couldn't help but look away. Not quite ready to be that intimate with him.

For the remainder of the bath it consisted of talking, bathing and stealing several kisses here and there.

When the bath water had begun to get cold, Nolan got out and grabbed us both towels. Afterwards Nolan decided it was best if I moved into his room, which I suppose now is our room.

Walking back to my room hand in hand we decided to start with my clothing. Grabbing random articles of clothing that could be organized later. Walking back and forth between our rooms with only a bit of teasing when Nolan had found my more intimate undergarments.

"Next is the books" I spoke slightly hesitant to the fact that I had stacks of books everywhere and two shelves that were overflowing.

Seeing the worried look I had on my face Nolan told me not to worry about it.

The books of mine would just be stacked on to his floor considering the shelves were built in, but I didn't mind and neither did he.

Several hours later, my room was no longer my room. It was as empty as when I had first moved in. Nolan came up behind me and suggested that I should probably get some sleep. He told me he would join later after handling some business that needed to be taken care of.

Quickly changing I headed towards the bed and fell asleep without a single thought on my mind.

AN

this is sort of a filler chapter. sorry the chapters are short I am new to this writing thing but it will get better I promise

-Sophie