00

I stood at a rack infront of bright colored skirts in front of the plus sized section in forever XXI. I pulled out a bright pink skirt. When I felt someone looking at me. I looked to my left. A pretty white boy stood, he wore black adidas sweats, a white t-shirt and the balck and white retro 11's. He looked up at me with a smirk. I looked away. Damnnit he caught me. I placed the skirt back on the rack. I moved my way over to the dresses. "Excuse me?" I looked back it was the boy from before.

"Yes?" "What's a pretty, thick mama like you, shopping with out any help." I smiled and turned back to the dresses. "You know, friends were busy, so I just came by myself." "No boyfiend?" He asked coming behind me. I turned around. "Actually, yes." He slipped his hands around my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You made it." I smiled."I couldn't leave my princess out here, all alone" I smiled and reached up to kiss his chin. I turned back around and he rested his head in my shoulder.

"You bought anything?" I nodded and held up my 3 bags, from bath and body works, fashion to figure and Victorias secret. "Ooo Victoria's!" He tried to sneak a peak in. I pulled them away. "Don't even try it, I didn't buy anything nasty anyways." He whined. "But princess!"

I took his hand, intertwing it with mines and pulled him out of forever 21. "We should go shopping for you, make my baby dress like a real man!" He looked taken back. "Please tell me how I dress?" I looked at him up and down. "A fuckboy." I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled myself into his torso."Let go, Imanii." I shook my head and held tighter.

"Imanii.." His voice was stern. "I didn't mean it badly." "How do you not mean fuckboy in a bad way." "Baby, I'm just saying, but it doesn't matter, I love you and your fuckboy style." He rolled his eyes.

"You don't love me." "JaseyPhoo!" "Oh, dear.." I giggled and looked up at him. "I'll let you choose something from VS." He grinned. "Mmm, I love you!" He bent down and planted a kiss on my lips.

We stayed like that for a while before pulling away. I pulled him towards Sephora. "Babe!! You said Victoria's!!" "After Sephora! And after MAC! And Ulta!" I smiled at him walking into Sephora. "But babe that'll take like 2 years." I rolled my eyes." Two years well spent!" I kissed his lips again.

I made my way over to their liquid lipsticks. I picked up a nude and a dark purple. "You said I can go to VS!" I jumped and turned to him. "Jason!" "Baby! Imanii!" I put my hand on my hip and gave him a stern look. He pouted. I turned back around.

"Can I go by myself?" "You, In VS by yourself?"I started laughing. "Watch me." He turned away. "One thing! Jason!" He turned around his face in a pout. "One?... One!" His face slowly turned into a smirk. "I mean it Jason! No slick shit!" "Bet!" He ran out the store. I rolled my eyes. His white ass better listen.

◇◇◇

I sat in the food court with my large mango/peach smoothie and my cinnamon coated pretzel bites. Waiting for my white piece of chocolate. He left me about 2 hours ago and I haven't seen him yet. My phone rang. I picked it form the table and slid to answer it.

"Hello?" "Babe? Where are you?" "I'm right by the pretzle shop in the food court." I don't see you?" "How do you not see a black girl with a big floppy sun hat on?" He chuckled. "Its harder than it looks.." Will it help if I stand up?" "With your short cute Lil ass? Nah I'll pass."

He was smirking. "Fuck you... Baby where were you?" "Shopping we're at a mall obviously." "What did you buy Jason?" "Gifts for my beautiful sexy chocolate wife." "Aw my fuckboy white chocolate hubby." "For us both to enjoy." "What do you mean by that?" "I also went shopping for myself, I think you'll like it."

"Don't change the subject, what do you mean?" "Nothing babe, okay, now turn around and give your white daddy a smooch." I hung up and turned around. "Wow you have a lot of bags." He had bags filled up to his forearms and his hands." I don't see a VS bag?"

"Ooh its in here with 10 different sets of lingerie, 5 sets of bras & panties and booty shorts." "Panties, or thongs?" ".. It's panties." "What else? I see some fancy shit baby." "All for you and me, let's go home."

"But baby!" "What?" I pulled him into a chair and put a pertzle cinna bite in his mouth and held the straw up to his lips as he finished, he sipped the drink. "Imanii wanna know a secret?" He asked opening his mouth for another cinna bite.

I nodded taking a sip of the smoothie. He patted his lap. "You sure?" "Imanii what have I told you?" I sighed. "Imanii, what have I told you." He looked at me with hard eyes and a stern voice. "That I'm the perfect size." "And you are, and you and I'd both know what would happen if anyone said something, right?" "Yes." "Now come sits in your husbands lap." I stood and he pulled me into him, placing me in his lap.

"I'm not hur-" "don't ever ask me that question!" "I was just a" "DON'T EVER ASK ME THAT!" "Jase.." "You love me?" "Of course, you're my husband..soon to be" "What's your favorite thing about me?" "Everything, but my absolute favorite is your voice.

I can't go a day with out hearing it." "My favorite thing is your stomach." "Why?" It's so sexy, I love running my hand over your stretch marks." "You do?" "Your my everything, I love you and your stomach." I smiled. "Thank you, Jase." "You don't need to say thank you baby girl it's all the truth."

"Now let's get going so you can try on all my gifts." I smiled and picked up the smoothie and cinna bites. And he reached for my bags. "I love you." I turned to him. "Thank you for always loving me." "I don't need thanks princess. You're my forever after."

"Aww your starting to sound like me, awh!" I pinched his cheeks. "Lucky, I love you." "I'll always love you. JaseyPhoo!" He shook his head and started walking ahead of me. "Oooii, DAMN! BOI! YOU GOTTA FAT ASS!"

Jason chuckled and kept walking. "That's my girl." He smiled to himself. "PhooBear! Wait!"

***

I hope you liked this, its kinda like a spoof into Jason and Imanii
Please tell me what y'all think! -I have 9+ chapters written on this story itself.-
Don't let it flop!
Like, comment and share ✨❇
//More Coming January 10th, 2016//