The 5sos scoopity boop

The bell ringing signaled the time for Michael Clifford to haul ass out of Mr.Swartz's 6th period physics class. He had always felt more self-conscious in that class. While Michael was good at physics, Mr.Swartz was one of those teachers who was more likely to give you an A if you had big tits and a nice ass. While he understood those tastes, he found it revolting for a teacher (let alone a grown man) to look at girls in his class that way. What made it even worse was that Mr.Swartz was Michael Swartz, which made Michael himself subconsciously uncomfortable.
"Michael!" Mr.Swartz called, just as Michael was almost out of the door. "A word please."
Michael turned. "That's already more than one word, but I'm humble enough to spare you some time." Though he was wary of Mr.Swartz, Mr.Swartz did have a special affinity for Michael due to how good he was at understanding gravity and inertia.
The older man smiled. "You'd better be willing to spare me more than a moment if you want your grade to go up."
At that, Michael laughed nervously. "I didn't know that it had gone down." "Well I can change that right now. Like Newton once said, every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
Michael laughed a little more enthusiastically because, like many high schoolers, he needed that grade to be good. "Good one."
Mr.Swartz smiled and then continued. "Just kidding. But you're a very lucky boy today. You know that new girl, M?"
Michael pauses. "You mean the hot one?"
Mr.Swartz's perverted eyes glimmered, the corners of his mouth moistening..or so Michael perceived. "Yes, the hot one."
He nods, clears his throat. "Yes, yes. What about her?"
"Well, we were thinking that she needed a little bit of a..guide..around the school tomorrow. To help her figure out her way. She started quite late at our school, and we don't want her to feel out of place."
"Of course not. I wouldn't want her to feel out of place either." I wouldn't mind bringing her back to my place though, Michael thought to himself.
"Mhmm. Well, since you have the classes that are most similar to hers, as well as a talent for banter, we thought that you would serve as a good guide. Usually, we'd try to pair up girls with girls and boys with boys, but we felt that, after evaluating her record, she might feel more comfortable around someone of your...quick wits and welcoming nature."
Michael struggled to maintain his composure at these words. A guide for possibly one of the most beautiful girls he has ever seen? And quite possibly one of the first guys given a free, direct pass to talk to her? Why, he would give his left nut to the Lord right now for offering him the greatest chance to bust it.
"Why, thank you very much sir." Michael swallowed. "I would love to be her guide, yes."
Mr.Swartz raised an eyebrow at that. "But no funny business, you hear? We're only letting you guide her because we want her to feel welcomed. We want the best for our students here."
"And I am the best. So I don't see the problem."
"Haha, I guess you do have a point there. I suppose we can trust you to be appropriate and cordial with M. Meet in front of the counseling office 15 minutes before 1st period tomorrow and they'll give you a pass to be a few minutes late on account of your extra passenger."
Michael smirked at the word passenger, because he already knew what he wanted her to be riding. "Alright, I'll be there bright and early tomorrow morning." Then he smiled, adding: "And I promise, no funny business."