Chapter 7

"Welcome back Sir. Should I send someone to get your luggage?"

"No it's fine, Thank you James"

Sehun smiled at the old man and proceeded towards the elevator. He walked into the comfortable space he called home for the past 9 months.

He flopped down on the ridiculously expensive couch which he still regrets buying, at least it welcomes him home, and opened the blinds, revealing the view which pushed him to buy the space in the first place.

He was glad to be back in the familiar comforting space, solitude being his only friend. He was back after a week of reunion's, Both pleasant and horrible not to mention the awkwardness. His sister's engagement ended with him having a terrible hangover, including an embarrassing twist.

"Oh god.." Sehun buried his face in the cushion, at the memory from two days ago.

"You puked on me."

Sehun had no memory of it but it was so totally possible, and also cause Chanyeol contributed to the theory. He knew he shouldn't have even thought that he could handle so much of alcohol. He looked away in embarrassment, while the figure in front grinned at him in amusement.

Here he was, seated on his bed in last nights clothes, Face heating up gradually. Whether it's the hangover or embarrassment he didn't know.

He gave a awkward cough, "uhm, sorry bout.. puking on you" He said trying to save the little pride he had left,

Kai chuckled. He was clearly enjoying this.

"No problem, I kinda didn't have a choice since you passed out after. You should probably get changed" Kai added at the end slightly crinkling his nose.

Sehun widened his eyes,

"Yeah, Excuse me"

Sehun wanted to bang his head on a wall. He walked into the shower gladly taking off his clothes and finally getting rid of the stench.

So much for trying to save his pride,

Sehun made himself a cup of tea, the sweet scent bringing a soothing effect for the headache, the flight brought him. He went through his phone only to find 7 missed calls from Key.

Shit.

Kai got into the car that was sent for him, He was glad to finally be here, He hated long flights but the wait was worth it.

"Please take a seat, Mr Kim is running a bit late. Would you like me to get you something while you wait?" The secretary, he assumed asked him flashing a charming smile.

"No, I'm fine. Thank you" Kai said smiling in return.

"Please make yourself comfortable." Kai only nodded to that.

He walked around the office admiring the architecture and the view. Rich bastard, he thought while admiring the furniture, even the carpets which seemed like it would cost a fortune.

Kai took his seat and turned his attention to the magazines placed on the table and flipped through them to pass the time. A certain article caught his eye, a smirk formed on his face as he read the title.

'Oh Sehun at the top of his game?'

Not bad Sehun-ah,