Chapter 1

"You're coming in a week for sure right? " Sohee asked Sehun, a small pout grazing her features. She didn't like the idea of Sehun travelling without her. "Hmm.." Sehun who was too busy checking around for any forgotten material hummed in reply. "I could come along you know, I wanna meet your parents too. Doesn't it sound nice?" Sehun only chuckled in reply, His parents will probably freak out if they found out that He was in a relationship with a human.

"Oh Sehun are you making fun of me?! Fine. Have fun on your trip." Sehun can't help but smile at Sohee's childishness. "It does sound nice but, I don't wanna rush things. And I haven't met your parents either" Sohee sighed and leaned into His embrace without further complains. The sound of a car horn ended their embrace. "Guess that's my ride." Sehun said as he saw Luhan pull up.

The car ride was becoming rather uncomfortable for Luhan. Neither Sehun nor Luhan were in the mood for a conversation, knowing the Younger's thoughts were elsewhere Luhan decided to break the silence.

"Did you tell Tao you're leaving to Korea? He said he wants to meet you before he leaves to china since his vacation's almost over." This caused Sehun to turn his head towards the other boy "Shit." He murmured as realization hits. Luhan smiles knowing that Sehun's in for a earful of whining. The rest of the car ride consisted of small talk as Sehun's thoughts kept drifting to what awaits him back home.

"Argh, I hate long flights." Sehun whined as he pulled his bag out of the trunk which caused Luhan to let out a chuckle. " That's all right? Okay then see you in a week, And while your at it get me some of that delicious homemade Kimchi you're Mom makes."Luhan said to Sehun as he led him inside.

Before Sehun could reply, Luhan pulled him into a hug surprising Sehun but he returned the gesture anyways, knowing that the older tends to get emotional. "Hyung..." Luhan only tightened his embrace.

" Lu Hyung will you play with me?" The pale boy asked tugging at his shirt sleeve annoying him, he hates being disturbed. "I don't want to, go play with baekhyun." He replied as he continued to read his book. The pale boy pouted in disagreement as he started to sniffle "But I wanna play with Hyung , becauseth hyung is my special person.."

When Luhan finally let go Sehun patted Luhan on the shoulder and smiled "Don't worry Son, You won't lose me, just hang in there" Sehun teased. "Brat, show some respect." Luhan replied. "Take care brat." "Sure, sure." Sehun waved a goodbye as Luhan watched him disappear into the crowd.

Will I still be your special person?

"Are you sure you got the place right?" The driver asked Sehun as he helped the boy unload his bags. "Yes. My house is just up that hill, but the road is a bit narrow so it's best if I walk from here." Sehun replied as he paid the driver. "Hey kid!" the driver called again, "Be careful out here, these woods are surrounded by wolves". Sehun smiled "Will do" he replied.

If only he knew...

Once the driver was out of sight Sehun made a detour and headed in the opposite direction, there's not much people around since most of The land belonged to Sehun's family which was passed down from generation to generation. The darkness approached as Sehun made his way down the road, ignoring the Keep Out signs. He breathed in the fresh familiar air. His body getting energized, itching to just take off in the direction of the wind. He closed his eyes taking in the scent of his surroundings. He heard a sound, but before he could react, his body was tackled to the ground hard. Sehun hissed in pain. When his vision cleared his eyes met with a pair of dark brown dangerous eyes staring at him, eyes that belonged to a certain blond wolf...

Baekhyun?

The wolf then licked Sehun's face and got off him. Sehun was bewildered staring at the wolf who now started to shift into his brother's body. The Wolf-boy then smirked at Sehun and pinned him against the ground once more, tackling him to a hug.

"Hunnie!! What took you so long? We've been waiting all day. Mom was about to go insane." Baekhyun exclaimed while sitting on Sehun's chest. "Hyung- you weigh like A fucking elephant, Get Off me!" Sehun replied, annoyed while pushing Baekhyun off his chest before standing up to wipe the forest floor off his clothes.

"So did ya miss me?" Baekhyun asked as they made their way down the path to their house. Sehun scoffed in reply "As if." "Neither did I." Baekhyun said with a smirk.

"BAEKHYUN!"

"Shit.." Baekhyun uttered as he saw their Mother walking over to them fuming.

"Look at you?! Get dressed this instant. RIGHT NOW!"

"Oh I'm sorry I must be in the wrong house" Sehun sarcastically said seeing as his mother failed to notice his presence. His Mother smiled at him apologetically. "I'm sorry baby, but we have guests walking in any minute and you're brother decided to make my life more miserable, the least he can do is listen to me."

"Wow" Baekhyun replied clearly offended by his mother's words while Sehun stood there grasping the situation. "We have guests?" Sehun asked his mother who was ordering the worker's around "Yes honey, Didn't Baekhyun tell you?" Baekhyun just shrugged. "Well I'll explain later, now go get changed both of you, Move." Their mother said gesturing them upstairs.

Sehun opened the door to his room, taking in the familiar sight. Nothing has changed, almost untouched but not a speck of dust to be seen.

Sehun made his way down the stairs taking his time knowing he's late, but He couldn't be bothered. Dressing in a plain white shirt and black pants his hair dripping wet from his shower he couldn't care less about 'Dressing to impress'. The voices got louder as he reached the living room.

"Sehun come sit down honey." His mother called to him. But He froze taking in the familiar faces smiling at him. The final person turned to face him staring at Sehun with His reddish brown eyes a small smirk playing on his lips.

No.Fucking.Way

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Oooh who is the hot guy with the red eyes ;) Sorry for the late update.. next up- character introduction maybe some past stories. Look forward to the next chapter.