Prologue

Korea's Top model Oh Sehun at the top of his game?

Korea's top model Oh Sehun is steadily making his way up the ladder of success.The 21 year old model recently appeared on the GQ magazine and is currently in Calfornia filming a photoshoot for Vogue magazine setting an example for all young models. But can we guarantee a bright future for the young model?

Reports claim that the famous Victoria's Secret Angel Miranda kerr has shown an interest in him and aknowledged him. His rising popularity caused a lot of modelling agencies to actively seek him out but he still stays loyal to "Black Pearl" the agency that represents him. Given the attention he's getting the young model is clearly at the top his game."

Key Offed the news while the younger sat on his seat clamly .Key made his way to his desk before taking a seat and turning to face the younger,who raised an eyebrow waiting for a comment from the older. Key chuckled and flashed his million dollar smile. "You are my ultimate prize Sehun" Key stated honestly, clearly impressed by Sehun's success within a short amount of time.
"I know" Sehun said with a slight smirk. "Brat" Key muttered smiling to himself as he found the younger's attitude forever amusing. "Now if you will kindly excuse me I have a romantic date with my beloved Jongie, It's our 3rd anniversary today" Key said as he got up from his seat noticing how close it was for lunchtime which made Sehun make a face.

"Ew hyung, I know you're homo and all but,if you could keep the details to yourself it will be most appreciated and besides, I don't think Jonghyun Hyung likes cheesy guys" Sehun said. "You're pushing your luck kid" Key stated leaving out the door. "Say Hi to Jonghyun Hyung for me" Sehun said as he smiled in victory.Key was all about professional business but, nice in person as long as nobody get's on his bad side.

"Did Key Leave?" Luhan,Key's secretary asked as he saw Sehun pass by."yup" Luhan sighed at Sehun's answer knowing that he will be left to deal with all the paper work alone ,all thanks to Key."Hey hyung,wanna go get lunch? I'm starving."Luhan smiled, He adored the younger but his heart yearned for more than just their friendship "Okay,Sure" Luhan replied.

"Hyung I'm going to Korea for a couple of days."This caught Luhan's undivided attention,"Why so suddenly? Did something happen to the Pack?" Luhan made sure to lower his voice so that no one heard him,It was natural of Luhan to worry since he was from Sehun's sister Pack. "Not really,Mom said it's a surprise so I'm guessing,family reunion maybe?" His Mother had always had a thing for suprises.

After parting his ways with Luhan later that evening, Sehun lied down on his bed letting his mind drift through his past. It's been almost 5 years since he left his family,his Pack to pursue his career. Things Would'nt have changed much but he himself was a different story, He was determined and nobody is gonna stand in his way.

........................................................................