Horses are Scawy!

"Levi left me again!" Eren whined as he walked down the hall. He had woken up to an empty room the shorter man no where to be seen. But a new set of clothes sat on the chair next to his bed. The brunet struggled to put the clothes on before walking out.

Why does he always leave me? I thought we were doing better now... The boy slightly pouted eyes down casted to the ground. He wished to play with the corporal but he would always leave him by himself. Does he not like me? He said he didn't hate me...but nothing about liking me...

"Eren!"

Jumping in fright, Eren turned around seeing Armin and Mikasa coming up to him. "....A-Armin nii-chan? M-Mikasa nee-chan?"

"Yes that is us Eren, glad you remembered our names." Armin softly smiled to him.

Mikasa pulled up her scarf blushing just a bit. "Eren we wanted to finish our talk from yesterday." She noticed his clothes weren't properly put on. "And fix your clothes too."

The three of them walk into another room quietly closeting the door behind them. Eren took a seat on the bed fidgeting with his hands every so often, he wasn't use to these two. Of course he knew Armin vaguely from long ago, but the girl scared him with her stare...and hadn't that scarf look so similar to the one he had?

"So Eren can you tell us why you think you're here for?" Armin as first taking a seat next to the boy.

He looked away playing with his hands a bit. "B-Because my m-mama d-dropped me o-off h-here? L-Levi didn't explain w-well..."

Leaning over, Mikasa reached out to try and fix his clothing.

"N-No!" Eren smacked her hand away moving back on the bed far from her.

"Eren I was gonna fix-"

"I-I'm gonna show L-Levi! T-That I can d-do it on m-my o-own!" Hugging his legs, the brunet leaned against the wall. "C-Can I g-go now?"

Armin placed his hand on Mikasa's shoulder nodding towards the door. He watched her get up quietly walking outside. "Eren mind if I still talk?"

He slowly nodded not moving from his spot.

"She means well Eren, we all do, none of us are gonna hurt you. But you're so afraid of us that it is hard to get to know you. Do we scare you that much? Or are you not use to new people?"

Again he nodded. "N-New p-people..."

"Okay, we won't push things, but you have to give us a chance too." The blonde softly smiled to him reassuring the boy.

"...Y-You're nice A-Armin nii-chan...s-she scares m-me..."

"Mikasa is only looking out for you Eren, she cares for you just as much as I do. Give her a chance, please?"

The brunet looked at him not moving from his spot. "...I-If she stops being s-so s-scary....a-and mean to L-Levi!"

Armin nervously laughed. "I can't guaranteed that she won't be mean at Levi Heichou, but she would try."

He hugged his knees more. "O-Okay..."

"Can I let her back in?"

Eren thought for a bit nodding to him yes.

The blonde got up going and opening the door for her to come back in.

Mikasa walked back up to the bed bowing. "I'm sorry Eren I didn't mean to make you sad or upset you."

Eren hugged his knees more. "I-It's okay..." He tried smiling to her.

The girl's cheeks tinted pink a bit as she pulled up her scarf to cover her face more.