Nope, no ladder included. I climbed that five and a half meter down with ease. Every day I took the same parcours down to the forest floor.

》 Instantly I was running when I stood safely on that snowy ground. Towards the tiny waterfall where I used to wash myself and my clothes every week. The soft rumbling of the running water grew louder as I got closer. The cold water ran down the rocks and I pursed my lips watching it. It'd be cold as hell.

So it was. Every time I tried not to touch the water before stepping under it and every time I ended up feeling how cold it was. I shivered, but I knew I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I didn't wash. That's why I took off my clothes and put them on a rock under the fall. After that I placed my own body under the running water.

》 Oh my god. I'm dying. Well, those were my thoughts every time; you get used to it. My hands moved quickly over my naked body, washing every inch of my ice cold skin. It would take hours to be warm again. In those hours, I would be the best prey. I guess I was like a snake. I moved quite a bit slower if I was cold.

When I was done after nearly one and a half minute, I stepped away and wrapped the blanket around me. I wiped away the most drops of water and put on the dry clothes I had brought. On top I put the sleeping bag around me. I got the wet clothes up and ran back to my hut.

》 I entered and instantly hung the wet things to a fishing line on the ceiling. When that was done, I sat down on the couch pillows and kept breathing deeply and controlled until I stopped shivering. When I finally did, I leaned against the wall and waited for the cold feeling to pass. That was where I fell asleep.

》 I woke up to the sound of running in a small distance. Footsteps were coming my way. Loads of footsteps. Must have been like fifty people. My dark green eyes widened and I sprang up. Nope. Not now.

Fuck! I was all settled over here and had been for a year. Now they found me after all. Well, I guess it had to happen one day.

Still, I wondered why they'd send fifty men to kill me. I only killed seven people there. I'm not that much of a threat. I think. Nope, I could probably take five of them on. They're right sending a little bit more. Better too much than too less, anyway.

》 Gunshots fired and people yelled at one another. And not just in Russian. I was a little surprised when I heard Americans talking. What? I narrowed my eyes. That wasn't right.

I quickly tied my hair together in a tail with some piece of rope. I slid my katana into my belt and the pocket of poisonous points on the other side. Blowgun on my back. The sleeves of my jacket went over my hands smoothly. I took the ring daggers up from the desk and stepped outside carefully.

It was chaos outside. Literally. People ran and drove everywhere. Soldiers with uniforms and helmets I knew a little too well drove tanks and carried guns to fire those at the people who I guessed to be the American guys I heard.

Now I laughed when I saw them. They were like freaks from a circus over there. Holy hell.

First up, there was a guy on a motorcycle wearing a tight suit decorated with shimmery stars and red stripes. He had a round shield which he tossed around, killing a soldier, before the thing returned to him.

Next up with the weirdos was a green thing. Like really, the guy was green. And big. And muscular. And very angry.

Yeah, also there was someone flying around in what I thought was an iron suit. It was red and gold and didn't really match the colours of the previous two.

Then there was someone I actually recognised. Or what he dressed up as. It was Thor, the god of Thunder. But I didn't believe in any god, so I just guessed he dressed up as him. The hammer had to be heavy though.

Two people drove a truck. Well, a ginger woman drove. There was a guy standing in the back firing arrows quickly. They looked most normal, in simple black suits.

》 I watched the fight silently until the iron suit guy was gone. That's when I heard them talking again. Under the sound of guns and engines, a voice came through an earpiece.

"Shit!"

"Language," the blue weirdo told whoever was talking. I snorted.

The other guy didn't reply. The guy in the starred suit did say something else. "Jarvis, what's the view from upstairs?"

When a clean, metallic voice replied I didn't know if that thing was human or not. Maybe it was the flying iron thing. I thought it was a suit; maybe it was a robot.

》 They didn't allow me to listen on, since some new bullets were fired. And they went straight for me.

》I'm having way too much fun with this story. Comments please :)