Chapter 2

July 9,
8:00 AM

Shit shit shit shit shit

I didn't edit the video, I forgot to tell mom, and I didn't ask Bart for the details. I hurried and texted him telling im sorry for being late and everything. but he reply telling me it's okay and to be at Indianapolis IN.

Just as I got the door and Ethan woke up.

"Are you hungry" I asked and he ran downstairs meaning he's hungry. I ran downstairs to catch up to him because damn that boy is fast

"Good mornin mom"

"Morning honey. Are you hungry Ethan" she said smiling at Ethan.

"Mom I'm going away tomorrow with Ethan to this Meet and Greet thing"

"Okay but um how are you planning on getting up there"

"The person that made it he provide the tickets and hotels and stuff but we end up getting money for it and can't you drive me it's only like 2 hours away. And if u want you can  go with us?"

"Can't I have to work and other stuff I just can't leave but I will drive you guys up there tomorrow"

"Okay thanks mama but what did you make I'm kinda hungry"

"Cereal. You can make yourself cereal this is mine and Ethan's breakfast" she smirked walking off to the living room with Ethan

"I thought I was your favorite" I gave a pouty face and she laughed

"WAS" she laughed and I got my self cereal while they ate pancakes and bacon.

After we finished I did the dishes and cleaned up. Ethan helped me a little.

"Can you watch Ethan I have a ton of shit todo" I said holding Ethan.

"Okay honey and don't cuss around Ethan"

"Thank you and my baby" I laughed kissing Ethan forehead walking to my room.

I hurried and made a vine.

"Sorry I'm late for the YouTube video but I have news I'm joining" and I stopped there and add 'Magcon' for the caption.

I hurried and started editing the YouTube video.

*5 1/2 hours later*

The YouTube video was posted I was still not done packing. Now me and Ethan have to be there tomorrow.

I hurried my shower to get Ethan from my mom before he drives her buts with his bratty self.

I walked downstairs and Ethan was being a brat like I said.

"Nan nan stop stop" he screamed/cried trying to get down out of her grip

"ETHAN" I scolded him.

"Mommy" Mom let him go and he ran to me and tried to suck up by kissing me.

"Yeah yeah. Guess what time it is Nap Time." I laughed to him, but he made a pouty face like his daddy.