☆Mean Encounter

It's been a month since school started and Destiny enjoyed every bit of it. Spending time with friends. Possibley getting closer to Natsu. Receiving good grades. Life is good.....or rather was.

"Okay class today a new student will be Joing us today. She's an foreign exchange student so please give her a warm welcome" Taka-Sensei explained. The room was filled with side-chatter about the new student. Was it a boy or girl? Was he/she nice? What did they look like?
"Her name is Lissanna. She'll be coming once third period starts"
A look of horror adored Destiny's face lissanna?!?
"This is great right Destiny?" Erza asked, Seated next to her.
Faking a smile, Destiny nodded "y-yeah....awesome"
♡♡♡
At lunch everyone seemed excited to now have lissanna at Haru Academy. Everyone except Destiny.
"Lissanna-chan is coming! I havent seen her since forever" Levy said, being her cheerful usual self.
"Yeah I missed her a bunch" There was always so much passion and happiness in Natsu voice whenever he mentioned Lissanna. It mad a sharp pain ping through Destiny's heart.
"Aren't you excited Destiny? That means more people over for our slumber parties!" Juvia cheered.
Destiny nodded, her browns eyes focusing on the liquid of her tea. "Yes. I'm very excited to see lissanna, Juvia"
Natsu nudged at her side "is everything all right kitten? You seem....off"
Destiny shook her head. Smiling softly, "I'm perfectly fine natsu. No need to worry silly"
"Hm...." I can tell you're lying
♡♡♡
Once thrid period began lissanna was in thr classroom. Her assign seat was next to Natsu. Destiny was....mad but, there's nothing she can do about It right?
Enduring the hours of school watching lissanna cling onto natsu was not exactly easy. It was painful and even if she tried to break natsu away from her Lissanna sends this evil death glare.
No use in fighting her

"Hey, Destiny! Wait up!" Lissanna called out to the petite female, catching up to her. The school day has ended and everyone was headed home. Destiny did not feel like messing with lissann's drama at the moment. "Where's natsu? I heard you guys walk home together every day"
"Basketball practice." She simply answered quickening her pace.
"Destiny, stop! I want to talk. It's about natsu!"
She stopped in her tracks at the mention of his name. Slowly turning around to face the pale skinned girl. "What....about Natsu?"
Lissanna smirked "I just wanted to point out how I noticed he seemed to be rather....attached to you..."
Destiny rasied an eyebrow in question "yeah? What about I-"
"I want you to stay away from natsu"
Everything seemed to freeze after that comment. "Excuse me?" Destiny managed to breathe out.
"Natsu is clearly mine. And well....let's just face the facts. Your only but a faze really"
Destiny clenched her fist, she wasn't going to allow lissanna to bully her again. "You're lying! Natsu cares about me. He cares about all his friend. I'm not just some person to him. I'm his favorite girl!"
Overwhelmed with anger and sadness, she turned on her hills and ran away.
Lissanna stood shocked by her outburst. Watching Destiny's running figure getting smaller and smaller, she crossed her arms. Her lips curling into a smirk. "My My, looks like It'll take a bit more to break her"
She giggled "this'll be fun~"