Chapter 25 - Times are Tuff

Start from the beginning

10 minutes later

The future is looking bright! The sun is bright, the temperature isn't too hot and there is no Shane to be seen. The only sound to be heard is the shuffling of my own feet in the sand and the wheezing of my dry throat. Who am I kidding? I'm gonna die soon. My head is pounding under the undying ray of sunlight as it has been for days. I'm about to collapse under a pounding headache and there are no trees around to rest under. I was just about to give up until I heard a tinkling noise coming from the distance.

I can see a circular shadow slowly growing on the ground a few feet in front of me. A glance up at the sky and I see something that is oddly out of place. A round shiny ball that looks like it would hurt if it bonked you on the head attached to a miniature white parachute is sailing down from the heavens. What's going on here? As the thing gets closer to the ground I start to get more of an idea as to how big it is. It's not big enough for me to fit inside of it, I might fit my head in it but certainly not the rest of my body. What the heck is it? Is it gonna blow up? Is it a message from home? Damn, I really hope it's got a message from home in it. As I keep walking, the circle lands in the sand as graceful as ballerina and the parachute folds over the top of it like a pancake right in front of my feet. I peel back the parachute to get a good look at the object. There is a series of bumps and cogs on the top of the thing. Eh. I pick it up and rattle it around. THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE OF IT! I look at the mechanics at the top of the capsule again. There's a small red globe that looks somewhat like a button, a largish cog looking thing connected to another cog looking thing, some kind of circle. HOW DO IT OPEN THIS?! Something catches my eye on the groud. It's a piece of paper roughly the size of my palm.

It says: "To Kelly, Good luck! - @Lxcyxxx, @Hector_Stark, @Efervescent, @FutureMrsChaos and @Itmy06"

Good luck? What for? What the fuck is this thing for?

I grab the capsule by the parachute and walk over to the closest rock I find. I swing the thing over my head exactly like how Miss Trunchbull swung that little girl by the pigtails and smash it as hard as I can into the hard surface of the rock. Much to my disappointment, the only thing that breaks is the face of the rock and the capsule still looks brand new besides a little bit of sand. I look back on the top of it and start to fiddle with the nobs and cogs. I slam the red button, I twist the TITTIES off those cogs until finally, it splits right down the centre. HALLELUJAH!

I tear into the thing like it's a packet of oreos eager to see what's inside of it. The contents spill out all over the sand. JACKPOT! My eyes go directly to a clear container filled with the most glorious object. A vanilla cupcake topped generously with fluffy pink icing. I destroy that cupcake like it's nobody's business and then look through what else is left hoping to whatever higher being that there's a bottle of water. I see a pair of swimming goggles which is almost insulting and a leather case with a fancy looking fold up harpoon. What am I going to do with an harpoon?! Find a whale, make it my bitch and sail off into the sunset on it? Not that I'm going to kill anyone. Goddammit there no water! Did Shane get one of these? Maybe I just got myself an advantage. Fuck Yeah!___________________________________________________________________________________

Jenna's Point of View

KYYYEEAAAAHHHHHHH!

I jump about two feet into the air at the sudden explosion of movement. Standing three feet in front of me is an oversized vulture. I've seen vultures before at the zoo but this one stands a few inches shorter than me. It flew out of seemingly nowhere and it's piercing screech has cancelled out my hearing and replaced it with an annoying ringing. I stand there. Not moving. Just standing. Glaring into the eyes of this beast. Where do you even find vultures this big? Is this thing going to kill me? Who am I kidding, of course it's going to kill me. I have an axe tied to my back. If I can get it out without the thing noticing then I should be fine. I slowly and stealthily slide my hand up my back until I feel the sharp steel edge of the axe blade.

AAAHHHHHHH

This time it's me screaming. With talons bared the vulture launches itself at me. I panic and my hand slices into the axe blade. I instinctively shield my face with a hand as the vulture hits my chest and pushes me back onto the ground. Branches and sticks stab into my back. I try to push away the vulture with my arms and I smear blood all over its beak from my hand. The stick of the axe is digging into my spine under the unbearable weight of the vulture.

The vulture thrusts his beak at my face. My reflexes kick in to keep it away from my face but he ends up grabbing my hair. His beak becoming tangled in my hair as he tries to pull away. The pain is unbearable. His claws are digging into my chest, his beak is ripping out my hair chunks at a time, the exposed cut on my hand is bleeding all over the place and the my axe on my back is digging into my spine, slowly cutting away into the wetsuit. My arms are too preoccupied trying to hold the bird back that I can't reach for any branches. The vulture finally tears his beak out of my hair and it brings a wave of heavy tears. I cringe to see a ball of my hair float away under the vigorous flapping of its monstrous wings.

There's something about seeing what you've spend a lot of time, work and money on being torn out of your life that really makes you tick. With an extra loud grunt I start attacking as opposed to defending. I grab hold of the thing by its face and push it back. I dig in with as much of my muscle as I have to push it away but it's no use. It swings its beak but this time I'm too slow. It opens a fresh gash right down the side of my face. By this stage blood has smeared all over my wetsuit and through the birds feathers. The weight on my chest increases as the bird tightens its grip. However, it begins to lower itself onto my body until I am completely smothered by its breast feathers. What is it doing? Has it fallen asleep on me? Or is it trying to...

WHAT AM I DOING?! This is my chance to push it off. It takes a while but I somehow manage to roll the beast off my chest and I get to take a good look at it. The thing may be slightly shorter than me but it's at least 3 times wider and bulkier. It's covered in blood and the most striking feature about it is there's a dagger protruding out of its eye.

'What?' I murmur to myself before it clicks. Someone's here. Without a second thought I run. I can barely see through all of my blood covering my eyes and face.

I obviously ran in the wrong direction because next thing I know, there is a girl standing in front of me.

'Minx? Please don't kill me.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Jakken_Dean's Point of View

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! How're you doing today?

There WILL BE A SPONSOR NEXT EPISODE SO PLEASE VOTE! I will gladly appreciate it. HOWEVER, the voting will be different this time so be prepared to take in some new information. Instead of voting for three people, could you pretty please vote for one, this is mainly because there are less people, yeah. Um... Kelly can't get the next sponsor package so you can vote for anyone besides her. The next sponsor package will contain a box of meal worms. So it' not really a good thing to have but who knows, it leaves room for creativity. I am open to any constructive criticism.

ALSO, The FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER OF MY DANGAN RONPA STORY WILL HOPEFULLY BE FINISHED SOON! SO PREPARE YOUR FACES!
Until next time y'all!