Part 7; The Shadows of Fear

I'm somewhere but I don't remember where and a voice is calling out to me. I look around me to see all white but a figure was seen walking over to me. I'm...crying? The figure picks me up and puts me in their coat. The figure carries me home." I can't be a strong, talented hunter like you Zero. I just can't!" I cried, softly." Don't worry about what uncle says. You're already a beautiful, strong hunter and I wouldn't think anything less." He said, gently. I realize it was snowing and said,"I'm sorry that you had to come into the cold to get me.""Don't worry. I'll always have your back." He said, and we went back home.

I awake to something warm on my forehead and on my chest. I looked down to see Zero's head laying on my chest and I realized that he was asleep. I blushed but then I started toying with his hair. He moaned and sat up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"You're awake? Good. Headmaster said something about wanting to talk to you?" He said the last part as a question.

"Foggy memory, huh?" I asked, and he nodded slowly.

"Cute." I said, rolling my eyes and smiling and he helped me out of bed.

"I can't remember much do to the fact that I wasn't listening." He replied, with a small smile.

We walked to headmaster's office and I sat down in a chair.

"Poison Ivy. What happened to the students that tackled you?" Asked headmaster.

"Well as you know I didn't have a good history with blood-sucking freaks so when I see something scary it sticks in my mind so I honestly say I have a nightmare touch whenever I feel annoyed or threatened. They have nightmares of what I've seen. That's what's going on with the blood-sucking monsters you call students." I said irritatedly.

"But we're supposed to live in harmony!" Whined headmaster.

"Just give it up all ready! Your pacifist idea of vampires and humans are not going to EVER live in harmony! We can't coexist! They're monsters and humans are the meal if you don't get that through your thick skulled head!!!" I yelled and stomped out.

I ran to the stables and slept in the hay.

To Be Continued...

Sorry! I was at a writers block and I couldn't think so please anyone give me some ideas! Please? Also read the darkness of the night! My sister wrote it so please give her some support?! Please? Alright bye!;-)