Part 4; Black as in Darkness

I screamed as a vampire bit me. I jumped away as soon as he let go of me and I pulled out a sword and I narrowed my eyes.
"Young girl, you'll learn to respect me!" Said the vampire man.
He grabbed my hair and slung me. I screamed and slashed him across the chest and I was breathing hard as he showed me his nails which was growing long and he slashed my left eye. I spun and slashed him on his back and he grabbed me by my collar and and pushed me to the door.
"Don't touch me!" I screamed, as he kissed my cheek lightly.
I stabbed him through the stomach with my sword.
"You can't kill me because I'm already dead!" He hissed.
"Says you!" I hissed.
"I'll be back for you." He said and he disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~Wake up~~~~~~~~~
"Uhnn." I moaned, and open my right eye just in case and I looked around.
There was a blur at first but then I saw things clearly and I also saw a hand in front of my face.
"Get your stupid hand out of my face." I moaned, trying to smack the hand out of my face.
"She's awake, headmaster." Said a male voice.
"Hello miss Beauty. Are you okay?" Said another male voice.
"Hnn?" I moaned, starting to sit up.
"What the hell happened?! Who stopped me?!" I snarled, angrily
"I did you idiot." Said a male voice.
"F u." I said, with an icy tone.
"Wow!!! No time for that talk at the moment!" Said the other male voice.
I finally decided that I would look at whoever had me. It was that Kiryu kid and the headmaster of this academy.
"Great." I muttered,under my breathe.
"So, deciding against your decision, are you, Cross?" I asked, rolling my eyes.
"Not in the least." He replied, smiling sympathetically.
"What?! I just beat up ten girls! You must really be stupid! You can't trust me, dummy!" I screamed, and my head started pounding.
~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~
I was walking away from the academy and I started running to a bar. I went to a table and sat down. I searched for a man with a tattoo on his neck of a scorpian.
Zero's POV
I followed the girl to a bar and hid in the shadows. I watched as a man had sat down next to her. At first, she just ignored him as he talked but he made a wrong move of trying to kiss her and she elbowed him in the head. She looked around and grabbed his hair pulling his head up and looking at his neck and looked disappointed as she dropped his head. She looked around again and got up after seeing a guy with a scorpion tattoo on his neck. I followed her as she grabbed his arm and dragging him out the door.
Ice Rose's POV
I looked around having to deal with a dumb dude who thought he could get the girl. Stupid dweeb, right? I finally found the dude I was looking for and dragged him into the back of the bar.
"What's up, girl? What's wrong with you, dragging me away from my girl!" Yelled the guy, pulling at my arm to get an answer.
"You know who I am, scorpion, and also you know what I'm here for, son." I growled.
I slung him and elbowed him in the back. When I had him on the ground I kicked him in the ribs causing him to scream and spit out blood. I fell back as he hooked his leg around my leg and tripped me. I felt him kicking me in the ribs and he laughed like a maniac. He then lifted his arm and made an x in the air. I felt a vine around my stomach squeeze tighter. I cried out in pain and held my stomach as the vine reached my neck. Then, I heard the same male voice that was telling me to stop fighting yelling at the man to stop.
Zero's POV
I yelled stop to the man and he turned around surprised as I punched him in the jaw. I laughed as he fell on his face and went to assist Ice Rose. She was breathing hard and she whined at my touch. I lifted up her shirt to see a vine that came from her belly button wrapped all the way up her neck. I pulled the vine a little and pulled out a pocket knife to cut the vine off her and when I got done I threw the vine to the man. He cried out as the thing went into the mans belly button. I watched as he squirmed and wreathed on the ground. I couldn't take this man screaming so I ripped the thing out of his stomach and I put it on the ground and I stepped on it. The man thanked me and ran away.
"Why did you let him get away?" She muttered, as I lifted her.

I felt her grab my hair and pull on it.

"Get away from me, please." She whimpered, but growled at the same time.