Chapter Eleven

Newt starts to run over. I begin screaming and hitting Gally, but he won't stop.

Newt reaches us and tears him off me.

"STAY AWAY FROM HER!" Newt screams as he pulls me behind him protectively.

He punches Gally right in the nose. Gally falls to the ground, a tear streaming down his face while he clutches his jaw.

Newt turns around and pulls me into his strong arms. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Besides the fact that Gally kissed me, I'm fine," I reply disgusted.

Newt relaxes a little bit, knowing that I'm fine, and he kisses my forehead.

"What do we do about him?" I ask.

"That's up to you, love," Newt tells me.

"Let's leave him here, teach him what it feels like, and we should probably tell a teacher about everything that's happened," I decide. I'm glad to finally teach Gally a lesson, I just hope he remembers it. "What now?" I ask.

Newt doesn't reply, instead he gently takes my face in his hands and pulls me in for a kiss. His hands move down to my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands drift from his back to his hair, then I place them on his chest.

He stops for a moment, and looks me in the eyes, smiling, "I love you y/n."

I smile back. "I love you too." I lean back close to him and he pulls me in for another long kiss.