Chapter Eight

A few days later Gally still hasn't asked to meet and I feel a lot happier than I've been in awhile. It's probably because last time he hurt me it was so bad that I had to miss school and he just wants to fly under the radar.

As I walk out of the school Teresa pulls up in her car and says "Get in loser, you're coming over."

"Thanks for the lovely invite," I reply sarcastically.

"I am so glad to have another girl in the group, it's hard to talk about guys with guys," she says.

When we get to her house and are just getting comfortable on the couch she asks a question, "Do you like Newt?"

"Umm no. Why?" I reply doing my best to hide my feelings.

"You're an awful liar, everyone knows you guys like eachother that's why Minho dared you two to go in the closet, duh. Everyone can see how you guys look at each other, you're more than friends and he calls you love, it's so adorable."

"We both like eachother?" I ask trying not to sound like you care too much.

Teresa smiles and begins to say something when the doorbell rings, "I forgot to tell you Thomas and Newt are coming over."

When they walk in Newt sits next to me and Thomas sits next to Teresa.

"Hello love," Newt greets me.

"Where's Minho?" Thomas asks Teresa, playing with her hair.

"He had track practice," Teresa replies giggling.

After a few more minutes of watching them flirt with eachother Newt says, "JUST DATE ALREADY."

We both start laughing uncontrollably while Thomas and Teresa sit there uncomfortably until Teresa says, "I coudl say the same." Teresa and Thomas start glancing quickly from newt to me and start laughing. Teresa falls into Thomas's lap.

I start to flush a deep shade of red and look over at Newt, to see he is too.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" Newt says changing the subject.

"Let's watch the Maze Runner I heard it's really good!" Thomas suggests.

About twenty minutes into the movie Newt puts his arm around me and i lean into him, my head on his shoulder and his head on top of mine. Thomas does the same with Teresa curled up next to him, both of them wrapped in a blanket.

After the movie is over everyone separates, embarrassed, and begins to leave.

The whole way home I couldn't stop thinking about Newt and what Teresa said before the guys got there, about both of us liking each other.

Does Newt like me? Did he tell Teresa? Or was Teresa just playing with me?