Cuddling

Summary;; The band wants to watch a horror movie. Everyone knows Michael doesn't like horror movies but he says he wants to watch it anyways.

Michaels POV

The boys were all just laying around bored. Of course they had nothing to do because they were on the tour bus and unfortunately it was still moving and they wouldn't stop until they got to their next location. Michael was spread out along the couch, his legs in Calum's lap. Calum was lazily scrolling through Twitter. Ashton and Luke were sitting on the floor, barely awake.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Calum suggested, looking up from his phone. Ashton opened his eyes and looked up at Calum.
"Sure. What movie?" He asked, sitting up so his back was against the couch.
"I was think The Conjuring." Calum smirked and looked at Luke and Ashton. Everyone knew Michael wasn't a big fan of horror movies.
"What about you, Michael?" Luke asked.
"Y-yeah. S-sounds great." Michael lied straight through his teeth. He plastered a fake smile on his lips.

All of the boys were sitting next to each other on the small couch, Michael was sitting on the end of the couch besides Calum. Ashton put on the movie and sat next to Luke. Michael was cuddling Daniel as the movie played. He bit his lower lip.

About half way through the movie, a particularly scary part came on and Michael let out a squeal, burying his face in Daniel's mane. Calum looked over at Michael with sympathetic eyes. Calum gently wrapped his arms around Michael, looking down at him with soft eyes and a small smile. Michael but his lower lip and buried his face on the crook of Calum's neck. He bit his lower lip. Michael hated this movie and wanted to go to his bunk to sleep.
"I-I'm not f-feeling well. I-I think I-I'm gonna go sleep." Michael whispered, standing up and walking to his bunk quickly. He laid down and drew the curtains so that it was dark in his bunk. He grabbed his headphones and put them on, plugging them into his phone. He put on All Time Low and brought his knees to his chest.

Michael has his eyes closed but he knew that someone had opened his curtains. His eyes opened and there stood Calum, his lip in between his teeth.
"Hey, I wanted to make sure you were okay." Calum said, sitting down on the bunk besides Michael.
"I'm okay." He whispered, taking out one of his earbuds. Calum gently wrapped his arm around Mikey and looked into his soft green eyes.
"Are you sure you're okay?" Cal asked, biting his lower lip.
"No. I just really hate scary movies and it was just so scary and-" Michael was cut off by Calum pressing his lips against Michael's. He melted into the kiss, throwing his arms around Calum's neck gently. Mikey pulled away and smiled softly at Cal.
"I love you, Cal-Pal."
"I love you, too, Mike-Ro-Wave."
* * *
OKAY FIRST CHAPTER!! HOW WAS IT??? I REALLY HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT!!
-Chloe xx