Welcome... Enjoy sluts

Hey I am Sarah,
Who cares anyway I will be posting a photo and a chactper of just sex and sex scene shit.
But I am just going to give the small little blog on what happens (what will happen)

Mr. McClean is the name written on the white board.
My teacher, my lover, he lives with girls from playboy the modelds, he - Daddy makes me do things lots of drity shit & its great!

***

I open the door "fuck Jes-sica" a girl screams in plesure. I take off my shoes and walk into Austin's room. Austin lays on the bed wearing nothing while reading a book "babe I need you to get naked and let me fuck you" I take off my shirt and pants leaving me in my bra (I didn't wear underwear that day) "yes daddy" I answer "good girl why didn't you wear underwear today?" I gulp I might be in trouble, I stare at the floor "I thought you would fuck me at school today" I look up and see his erection making me bite my lip "here now!" He grows I walk over and Austin grabbs my left boob I moan at the contact I get on him a straddle him (on his abs) "ride me" he orders I simle "yes daddy" he grabs my waist to help me stay up. I grab his big, jucy cock and line it up with my pussy. "Ready?" Daddy asks I nod. He slowly allows gravity to pull me down, placing home inside of me. I moan "start jumping baby" daddy orderd "yes Aus-" slap on the ass fuck I love it! "Daddy!" He corrects me. "Say it!" Daddy talks me "daddy" I moan I start jumping- making his dick pound in and out of me he starts moaning and I join I slow down the pace.

Austin starts trusting into me making me scream "scream daddy baby" "DADDY!" I scream filling the room. Austin grins "I am close daddy"I tell him "same baby" daddy states. I bite my lip at the thought of making daddy cum. His cum shoots up into me making me cum on his dick. I take him out of me and get off Austin. I cuddle up against his chest.