6

"Natsu.."i wisper.

"Luce why are you cheating on me! I was worried sick for you not coming home! And now i see you with a sabor!"yelled Natsu.

"Natsu shut up! You cheated on me with Lisanna i heard you! That i will never know and that you loved Lisanna not me!"i yelled angry.

"That's not true! Luce i love you so much!......... Please forgive me but i love you! Luce i swear i love you! Please come back to me"said Natsu about to cry.

"No Natsu..ni don't love you i love Rogue and he loves me"i said.

"No Luce you love me i know it!"said Natsu.

"No Lucy loves me"said Rogue kinda mad.

"Rogue... im going to kill you!"shouted Natsu trying to punch Rogue multiple times with hes flames but Rogue turned to a shadow and got behind Natsu and punched him making him fly to who knows were.

"Let's go before he comes back"said Rogue hrabing my hand and we start running off.

"Why are we running?"i yelled

"I said if someone tries to steel my mate by instinct i could kill him"said Rogue trying to calm down.

"Rogue i wont leave you're side i love you! You don't have to kill!"i say. Made him calm a bit.

"Lucy promise me you won't leave me"said Rogue and huged me tight.

"I promise you... im your's"i said huging back.

"I love you Lucy"

"I love you too"i said and kiss him. So if i wanted to stay by hes side i decided to leave FairyTail and join Sabertooth. Just for our good. We started walking to the guild.