2

~lucy~

"What would you like?"He asked.

"Stawberry milkshake"i said he noded and buyed me one.

"Want me to take you to you're guild"he asked. Onve he said that i pit a blank face. "Or not"he said.

"No just i haven't ben going to not see Natsu"i said taking a sip of my milkshake.

"Why so?"he asked.

"Natsu cheated on me"i said emotionless.

"...."he just staued quiet.

"Well see you later"i said and walked out and headed to another store sence i needed groceries.

"Is this all?"asked the sale's woman.

"Yah"i said. And payed.

"Hey look over there it's a hot blondie"said a guy. I turn and it's a dark ally. They came out and pointed a gun at me. "Hey come here and we wont shoot"he said.

"Don't point a gun to my Lucy"said loke and punch the guy than punched he's friends.

"Thanks Loke, but seriously my Lucy?"i say.

"Didn't you and Natsu brake up sence you know?"he asked.

"Natsu thinks were still together"i said.

"Well see you"he said and went back. Virgo and him spawn when i never even call them sometimes it's anoying.

I walked back to my home and i heard voices. I realized it was Natsu's. He thinks he can still break in my house.

I walk away not wanting to enter. I headed to the park still with the bags in my hands i lay on a bench with my stuff near me.

"Luceeee!"i heard i sit up and see Froch running to me and Rogue behind him.

"What are you doing laying here in the night?"asked Rogue.

"Natsu broke in to my house and i dont want to see him"i said.

"Are you planning to sleep here?"he asked.

"Yah i have Loke with me. He'll protect me"i said emotionless.

"Who's loke?"asked froch.

"One of my spirit's"i said.

"Were is loke?"asked Rogue.

"He pop's up when he wants to"i said.

"Want to stay at mine?"he asked.

"Fro wants Luceeee to come!"said Froch.

"So cute!"i yell than hug Froch.

"You coming?"asked Rogue.

"Shure"i said and grab some of my bags and Rogue most of them.

I just followed behind him as Froch just makes little noises with every step it takes.

"Here"said Rogue and opened a door to a house that wasn't really small nore big.

"Were do i sleep?"i asked.

"Fro sleeps with Luceee!"said Froch.

"I don't have a chouch only a bed. So we sleep together"said Rogue with a pokerface.

"Ok?"i say.

I follow froch and lay on the bed. It was big enoghf so i take my big jacket off and boots and lay down."..."i saw Rogue looking at me not saying a word. Guess he thought i was fat with that jacket.

I just ignored he's presance and closed my eye's i felt Froch sleep in my arms. I cover myself with a blanket it was still cold. The window was coverd with snow so i couldn't see outside. I felt Rogue lay down and i open my eye's and see him with just a shirt and boxers. He actually has a good body but never shows it.