Chapter 26♥iHate Cancer♥

\\•• Jasmine's.   POV ••\\

I was completely and utterly in shock. But that wasn't the only thing though, fear was in me too. I was afraid of him. I was a frightened girl with a beating drum. This so called doctor is a real monster. He destroyed me. He ruined me.

••flashback••

"Don't runway from me!" He yelled after me. But I didn't listen to him. I kept running like a deer.

"I told you, I'm not going to hurt you. I was going to, but I changed my mind. But, if you keep running like that, I will hurt you!" He was still yelling, but I ignored it.

The whole woods was dark, I couldn't see anything, but I still kept running. I didn't have a choice to make. And I didn't knew where I was running to or how I ended up here.

All I knew was that, I was ruined, damaged, lonely, afraid, and lost.

••End of Flashback••

"...I'm sorry to say that, but he has cancer———"  I heard the monster's voice, saying something about cancer.

My whole world went upside down in a matter of two seconds.

         Cancer?

        CANCER?

I know what this means, Tariq has cancer...........which leads him to.........

"NO! NO! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! YOU'RE MAKiNG UP———" I roared in anger and confused at the monster. He was a lair and still is.

"Stop assuming lies. He has cancer. And that's not the end of the world. We can still help him———"

"How did he get the cancer? He's too young. When did all this started?" I asked worried. I never knew something like this would never happen.

"About a week ago," the docoter. responded. "The good news is, it has not spread to other parts of his body, yet, but it will in a couple of weeks. Also, the treatment he needs is very expensive——"

"What kind of treatment?" I asked still worried and scared.

"Surgery."

Oh, lord!