Chapter 4

I was really excited to meet Luka-chan~~~

I knew that she's the one to heal this broken heart of mine!

I really knew!

And so...

I immediately opened the box but saw...

...

...

...

...a man with long purple hair in an American suit stood up and delicately bowed his head.

"It's a very beautiful day to meet you, Madmoiselle~", he said in his husky voice and slowly looked at me.

But...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH OF US GOT SHOCKED.

"A... f*cking dude?!", all I thought.

...

...

...

"So it's a Lord eh?", he said and went out from the box.

...

...

...

L-Luka-chan...

...

Luka-chan...

...

Luka... chan...

...

"W-WHO THE HELL ARE YOU????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed.

"HUH??? Aren't you the one who ordered me?!", the purple guy said and raised a brow at me.

"WHO ORDERED WHO????!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed.

"YOU!!!!!!!!!!", he insisted.

"I DID NOT ORDER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS ORDERING LUKA-CHAN AND NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed more.

"Huh?! Are you crazy or dumb???!", he asked in irritation.

"I ORDERED A WOMAN NAMED LUKA! A PINK-HAIRED LADY WITH BOOBS AND NOT YOU!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS WRONG!!!!!!! SO WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!"

WHERE'S LUKA-CHAN???!!!!!!!

WHERE'S MY GODDESS???!!!!!!!!

I panicked.

But... the guy just smirked.

"WHY ARE YOU SMIRKING HUH????!!!!!!! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!", I shouted in piss.

"Relax~ You don't need to be shy. I'm all yours now so it's fine for me even if you're gay.", the purple guy said and went near me.

...

...

...

What?...

Did I hear something?...

I think I really heard something...

M-maybe I was just thinking so deeply that I mistaken everything...

But still...

"Don't worry~ You will be my ever lovely princess from now on so don't be ashamed of yourself if you're gay.", he said too and touched my cheek.

=_______=+++)

SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PISSEDX1000.

"GAY YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!! I'M STRAIGHT LIKE A METAL POST!!!!!!!!!", I shouted in anger and removed his hand but I felt a warm on my face.

GAD!!!!!!!!!

THIS WAS JUST THE FIRST TIME, SOMEONE JUST STEPPED DOWN ON MY MASCULINITY!!!!!!!!!!

"Then, let me melt you with my love, Meta-chan~~~", he clung to me and licked my ear.

...

Ugh...

...

Uuuggghhh...

...

UUUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (>///A///<+)w

HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO A GUY LIKE HIM???!!!!!!!!!!

"I'M NOT GAY AND YOU'RE A F*CKING DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!", I exclaimed in piss and removed from his hug.

But... I heard something just snapped...

The purple guy suddenly grabbed my face...

I didn't know that something that just snapped was his... PATIENCE.

"Yeah, I'm a MAN. DUDE. GUY. ADAM. Got a problem with that?", he said in irritation.

"Ah! Ouch! You're hurting me!!!!", I shouted.

I was trying to remove his hand but I couldn't coz he's really really REALLY SO STRONG.

"From now on, this F*CKING DUDE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND and you can't change that!", he said and tightened his hold. "Got that?!"

I just nodded vigorously.

"Very good, Meta-chan~", he freed me and smiled sweetly.

S-someone... Please save me...

Perfect Match! (Gakupo x Kaito)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें