Chapter 1

"WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH............. *hics* *hics* *hics*", I cried loudly.

Yuma and Leon just sighed.

"SHE LEFT ME... *hics* MEI-CHAN LEFT ME....", I still cried.

"Idiot. Your eyes are all swollen. Don't be so ridiculously pathetic...", Leon just sighed and sat beside me.

These guys with me were Yuma and Leon. They're my best of best of best best buddies in my entire life. We've known each other since high school same with Mei-chan...

"*hics*IT'S 5!!!!!! FIVE YEARS, LEON!!!!!!!!! *hics* THOSE YEARS WERE JUST GONE FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hics*", I cried more.

"We can't do anything with that.", Leon said with an irritation.

"But... *hics* I want her bac – ", I was still not finished with my sentence when...

"Stop crying now, okay? Maybe she's really not for you...", Yuma said and wiped my face.

"Yuma...", I just said.

"Okay now, sneeze here.", he said and gently wrapped the handkerchief to my nose.

I sneezed to the handkerchief and Yuma wiped my tears.

...

Leon just sighed."That's the reason why she just dumped you for good.

You're big enough to still depend on Yuma.", he lectured.

"Huh?", I asked clueless.

But Yuma just smacked Leon's head.

"Ouch! Don't you know what a joke mean??? A JOKE HUH??!!!!", Leon said with piss.

...

I was hopeless...

Really hopeless...

"Kaito, you should just rest for now.

You haven't sleep for three days, right?", Yuma said and smiled.

I just nodded.

I...

I was a damn DAMN LOSER...

"Ah! Wait! I'll tell Kaito something!", Leon said.

...

He held my shoulders tight and made me face him.

"Listen here, Kaito. You need to get up! You're a good-looking guy! You don't need her in your life! At least, you already knew that she's a damn b*tch user!", he seriously said.

"But...", I still said and sniffed.

"Listen! You are good! There's nothing wrong with you! And with your looks, you can just replace her! With someone who's more beautiful than her! Who's sexier than her!!!! And someone who's much faithful and loving than her!", Leon added.

...

I don't know what to think..."Kaito, don't be an idiot! You're a better person now than before! Don't just slack off and get rotten here! Move out and date again! Here!", he said too and gave me a piece of paper.

"What's this?", I asked and sniffed.

I unfolded the paper and saw a url of a site.

www.perfectMATCH.com

"What's with that?!", Yuma said in irritation.

"It's a dating site! I... I mean! How can I say this to you?... Ummm...", Leon said and thought deeply. "UUUGGGHHH!!!!!! Forget it!  You can just see it for yourself! Just visit it and you'll find your ideal girl!", Leon said in frustration.

"Don't tell me it's a live porn site?...", I said.

"No!!! Trust me!"But Yuma suddenly smacked Leon's head.

"A dating site??!!!! Immediately?! It's just easy for you to say everything because you're not in his position!", Yuma said and now, face me. "Kaito, you don't need to rush. You'll get over her soon but for now; don't just let yourself be eaten by your sadness. Just rest.", Yuma said and patted my head.

...

"Thank you very much, guys... You're really a great help to me... I'm feeling better even just for a bit... And Yuma is right... I still need to rest for now and get over soon...", I said.

"Well I'm just giving you another option to forget about her~~~", Leon just said and got up.

"We're going to leave now, Kaito. Rest as much as you want.", Yuma said.

"Bye~~~"

"Bye...", I said.

A dating site?... Do I really need this now?... In this time?...

...

...

...

I just putted it inside the drawer beside my bed and lay down again.

Mei-chan was my light since from the start...

She's my light...

My guide...

My path...

"You're Shion Kaito, right? Let's be friends!"

I couldn't even imagine my life without her...

...

Without my light...

"I... I can't..."

Without my guide...

"I'm actually here to break up with you... because... because I'm in love with someone else..."

Without my path...

"I'm sorry..."

...

...

...

Without her in my life...