Chapter 11

A/N: Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time. I can't guarantee that it won't happen again, but I'll still update when I can. School opens in seven days for me. So I've been pretty busy.

PLEASE! SHARE, VOTE, AND COMMENT! ♥ 

~Tina

Raina's POV

            "Are you honestly going to fit that in your mouth?" Adam said, smiling. I was completely mortified. 

"How are you happy, when a body is being dragged out of your house?" I screeched, taking a big scoop full of Häagen-Dazs vanilla caramel flavored ice cream, "You have guts to just to sit there and smile. It doesn't even seem human—and maybe if you didn't buy my favorite ice cream, I wouldn't have eaten all seven cartons," I retaliated. 

"Hm. Touché. And I do have a right to smile. Would you have liked to die instead?" I shook my head no. "Then you should be thanking me right now, and... on the human note, I have something to tell you," he said as he stiffened.

"Shoot," I suggested pointing the spoon towards his head.

"I'm not a-" he was interrupted by a voice.

"Mind helping Ad? I get you're talking to your girl—" I blushed. His girl, "—but you're going to make me pull a f*ckin' muscle here."

Adam gave me a smug smile and responded, "Yeah sure. Just un momento. Give me a moment okay?"

I nodded.

         I couldn't help, but think other than of having weird feelings toward, Adam. I don't think that I like him. I'm so confused. And the accent made him even sexier. But I did come to notice that he stole my virginity in my sleep. 

I was in deep thought as a suave voice interrupted me, "Hello? Earth to Raina?"

"Oh—" I turned flushed with embarrassment, "—sorry."

"I'm going over to work for something important. You can tag along if you want. You can meet new people, hang in the college library, or you can just hang with me," he informed.

"Hang with you!" I said immediately.

He grinned at my eagerness.

****

The classroom was empty. Only Adam and I were in the room. I was sitting on top of the desk table facing Adam and he was sitting on his chair behind his desk that was next to the podium.

I swung my legs back and forth at the eerie silence.

The only sounds there were was the chatter of irresponsible college children who ate ramen noodles each day.

My eyes lifted from my legs to Adam who was profusely writing on college essays. He was so beautiful. Even sexier when concentrated. Raina don't. I ignored my thoughts and began to fathom why I liked him in the first place.

The way a few strands of his brown locks fell in front of his eyes and how his green eyes sparkled brighter each day. His eyebrows furrowed together as he sighed. He put his pen down and his eyes looked upon mine. I immediately look away to my swinging feet.  

He came to sit next to me.

"I'm not a human," he said, suddenly.

I did the unthinkable.

I laughed. Not just any kind of laugh—like a hyena. Loud and shrill.

He sighed. "Fiore, remember when I had something to tell you? This was it. I'm not human."

I got up laughing even harder. He looked serious.

"What? Are you some sort of alien? And you want to suck my brains?" I asked, sobering up.

          "For Christ's sake Rain." His nose flared, as he got up, "Does this prove my point?"

     A flash of red skimmed across my eyes, as the pit of my stomach filled with butterflies and pressure. My lingerie was pervaded of my juices. He sniffed the air and smiled. He stalked towards me like a predator sneaking up on its prey.

My breathing became ragged. I backed on the desk. 

"I lie upon the sleepers," he stated, as his hands landed on my bare thighs.

         I bit my lip. I was imagining what he'd do to me with his hands. Dang Raina

His hands inched upward each second. I held my breath. 

   "We. . . can't," I managed to say.

"We can, and we will," he announced, as black wings flared from his back.

 "Oh my God!" I shrieked. I headed for the door, but it was locked.

"We both know you want this. So, why fight it?" He walked towards the door, "I'm going to unlock the door. If you don't want me, you can leave. But if you want me, we can do whatever you like, if you know what I mean."

I knew I wanted to stay. I officially knew that I liked him, but what would happen when we get home, or worse when our parents come home.

"Don't think; just do," he stated.

"I'll stay."

At that moment, his lips crashed into mine—moving in sync. I bit my lip as his hands roamed my body. His hands landed on the hem of my shirt. He lifted it off of me. Next, he ripped my bra. The cold smacked my body, turning my nubs hard and erect. 

His hands brought their way to my nipples. He twisted them, making me wail in pleasure. "Yes!"

He lifted me to his desk. His warm tongue latched onto my nub—sucking and biting. He would make circles with his tongue. I lifted his shirt over his head and started unbuttoning his pants. As I pulled down his boxers, his dick sprung up.

"Are you ready?"

I'm so going to die.

Sorry, it's so short. I'm thinking that I should discontinue this book, but I don't know yet. I'm trying really hard. I'll make my decision next week.