Chapter 10

A/N: I've finally had the time to update. I'm coming back to Miami in one more week. So this is my time to relax and write a terrible book. Honestly, I didn't know this would be the book to reach 20k. But I am truely thankful! But the book I would mostly recommend is Aurelius' Inferno. It has all you want: Romance, 18 or 21+ content *wink*, comedy (She is a card), mystery, thriller, Hot italian mafians, etc. And, I've wrote way better. That is all! ♥

Raina's POV

              I held my breath. Surely Adam would come for me right? I didn't dare to move because I knew he would really shoot me and make my mother pick up my brain matter off the walls. I was sure of this because he unlocked the safety on the gun. I was keeping all my tears inside. I can't show him any sign weakness.

"I'm gonna f*cking blow your head off. Girls should know better than to tease me," he said chuckling.

"Let go of me! I never even led you on."

"You did in my book."

Adam was banging on the door with his body like a maniac, until he busted in.

"For fuck's sake Tony!"

"Shut the hell up, or I'll blow her fucking brains out!"

"Alright just calm down dude," Adam said calmly walking over to me.

He didn't seem to notice.

"Stop that shit! Don't try to calm me down. I am calm. You know, you've known me more than anyone else heck, better than my own self and you know if I see a woman I want, I will get her either way, but in this case, you're in my way. So-" he continued shifting the gun. "-I'm gonna have to take care of her. Since I can't have her just for one fucking night, no one or even I can't have her ever. So she deserves to die."

Adam got close enough and I saw a glint of silver. A gun. I had a hope.

"I always knew you were psycho. But not idiotic. Or maybe the other way around," Adam said reaching for the gun.

"Right back at you fratello. You know we've known each other for a long time. A lungo. But I've never considered us due piselli in una pentola. You know?" (Fratello: Brother | A lungo: Long time | Due piselli in una pentola: Two peas in a pot.)

(Adam is and italian incubus. Tony is a Italian human, but they've known each other for a long time. Both born in Italy)

"Sì. I can say the same. But however, I do believe you've spoke of loyalty and honesty in your doings yes? Looks likes you twisted you're beliefs, am I right?" He stated. I could now realize a slight italian accent behind Adam's voice.

"Where are you getting at mio fratello?"

"Let me get to it. Loyalty, respect, and honesty is your passion if I am not mistaken. I have told you I do not kill people yes? Well, amico you can rule out loyalty and honesty and maybe a little respect."

Before Tony can realize what Adam meant, Adam pulled out the gun and shot tony several times. God knows that it hit me or not.

A thud sounded at the back of me.

I could hold back the tears anymore. It just flowed out like Niagra Falls. Adam ran to me to calm me down.

"It's okay. I'll have my friends come over to remove the body. Come on bambino." he said with his italian accent disappearing.

"Wait," I interrupted. "One last thing," I ran up to the souless Tony and kicked him in the nuts. "Hmph!"  I ran back to Adam and asked, "Now whats with the accent?" 

"Now fiore. That is for another time." 

And they walked into the sunset.

The End

Haha! Just kidding! There is more chapters to come. I think like 15 or 10 more.

Please read Aurelius' Inferno! And I'll update this next week when I get back home. Bye Lovies!