Over

I was stuck with Lucas for another two weeks as I didn't have to money to catch the next plane back home.

"For fuck sake" I thought to myself

he was still holding onto my thighs and refusing to budge.

"Lucas, I can't go anywhere anyway, I'm stuck with you till the end of your Tour."

"Oh thank god" he began letting me go and standing up stretching his hands out to cup my face, I stood back to avoid his touch and then looking away.

"I'm sorry Liyah, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't call me that" I cut

"what am I supposed to call you?" he asked hesitantly.

"nothing, you don't deserve to have my name in your mouth"

"Princess, don't be li-"

"my name is not princess, baby, babe or buttabean"

"But-"

"But nothing, you don't need to explain yourself, and you don't need to talk to me.. just treat me as extra baggage for the rest of the two weeks, thanks" i said while walking to collect my luggage to leave the room

"Where are you going"

"to book another room for the night"

"no, you're staying with me" he demanded while closing back the door and hooking the chain.

"fine"

I began walking to the couch, I plumped one of the cushions and took off my shoes, so I could sleep comfortably.

"What are doing?"

"sleeping"

"we really are not going to talk about this?" he questioned

"there's nothing to talk about .. Good Night"

"Aaliyah, we need to talk"

"you kissed a girl, whoopdie fucking doo, are you done? I'd like to sleep now... thanks"

"Aali-"

"don't fucking call me that" I said while turning to face the back of the couch

"I love you"

"that's nice"

"didn't you hear me, I said I fucking love you"

"ok Lucas, and I'm Jesus.. anything new?"

I could hear him approaching me from behind, before I could say anything he turned me to face upwards lifting me up bridal style one hand putting my arm around his neck then holding beneath the crook of my knees and the other holding just where my bra strap was.

"Put me down"

"No, you're sleeping in the bed, I'll sleep on the couch"

"Lu-" I was cut off by him kissing me

"I fucked up, I know that ... it was spontaneous and that's no excuse for it, but you've given me all the more reason to keep trying, you came all the way to New York just to be with me"

"that was before I saw you with another girl" he laid me on the bed and began tucking me in

"Aaliyah, tell me what you want before I fall for you hard"

"huh?"

"you're saying one thing but your actions mean another"

"my intention was the make you mine officially tonight"