chapter 8!

so its kinda awkward writing this now... cause of the Jelena Hawaii pictures. its kinda ironic cause a long time ago i began a story about vacationing with Justin Bieber in Hawaii. O_O hahaha

buuuut anyways. it alright, i will continue writing (: enjoy!

___.-•~*^JUSTIN POV^*~•-.___

Finally, todays the day! I woke up extra early and I'm getting ready, shaking my shaggy wet hair back and forth. I had to make sure everything was perfect. I brushed my teeth ferociously and smiled, looking close into the mirror and flossing. I popped on my invisaline and checked my breath. I screamed internally like a girl when I noticed a zit on the left side of my nose. Ha. Chill Bieber. it's no big deal. Makeup artist will handle it. I pulled on my white V-neck, then my black leather jacket and hung a beaded cross loosely around my neck. I gave my hair one last shake and winked at the mirror as I went to wake up Brianna.

"Brianna, baby, todays the day.." Slowly, her eyelids fluttered open, "..hmmm?" she rolled over and stretched, resting her arm on my shoulder, "what's today?" I chuckled, "we have our interview with Ellen today!"

"oh yeah! But wait ..we?! ..our?!" her eyes opened wide, "well..yeah. I was kinda hoping you would come on stage with me.." I stepped back as she got out of bed and wrapped her arms around my waist, "ohh, Justin I dunno."

I hung my head down and frowned. "no, just don't worry about it okay?"

"no no no! I'll come I just..- what if they don't like me? I mean, you remember what happened at the concert"

I lifted up my head, "Bri, what happened at the concert is the reason we are together! If that hadn't have happened you would've gone home when the concert was over, and I would be thinking about you right now instead of actually being right here with you." she grinned and pecked my lips, "you're right, I'll come. I promise." I smiled and hugged her, "thank you.."

ELLEN!

"coming up on our show today we have a special performance from my friend, Greyson Chance! ...and a surprise from Justin BIEBER everybody!" clearly, no one had expected him to be there, and the wall nearly exploded from backstage.

I chuckled, "woahh are they surprised to hear your name! ..and hey you didn't tell me Greyson was here!" he laughed and smiled, "well uh--" he would've continued but he glanced over my shoulder and grinned.

"hey Justin! It's good to see you! What a surprise!" Greyson came from behind me and hugged Justin. "hey man, it's good to see you too!" Greyson stepped back, with his hands in his pockets, forming a mini circle between the three of us, "hi! What's your name?"

I realized he was talking to me and coughed, snapping out of it, "uh hi! I'm Brianna!" he hugged me quickly, "nice to meet you! And you're..Justin's friend? Girlfriend?" Justin suddenly spoke and wrapped his arm around my waist, catching me off guard, "girlfriend! That's kinda why I'm here...it's the 'big surprise'."

Greyson widened his eyes and nodded slowly, "ahh..I gotcha!"

there was a moments silence and a man rushed over to Greyson, pulling the sleeve of his jacket, "you're on dude! Let's go!"

"well it was nice to meet you!" he ran off towards the curtains leading to the stage and waved. "you too!" I called out.

"sweeeet!" I giggled and fixed my hair, turning back to Justin. "when do we go on?! I'm starting to get nervous!" Justin took my hand and swung it back and forth, "after Greyson performs. I'll go on. break the ice. then Ellen will call you on! Don't be worried if you get mobbed by makeup artists at the door," he chuckled, "totally normal. And don't worry, I'll do most of the talking!we've only got like 3 minutes out there anyway." I exhaled deeply and slowed down my heartbeat. "Okay. got it."