chapter 2

Justin sighed, "well, Im gonna feel really bad about this, but I dont think the concert can go on.." my heart kinda sank, "ohh. well..it was nice to meet you Justin" I started to get out of the car but he grabbed my wrist.

"hey now, I said the concerts over. I said nothing about us," he smiled and I looked down blushing. "do you live near here?" oh my goshh "oh no, we drove from over an hour away...sorry"

"its okay! Christian's place is near here, or we could go to my hotel room?" holy shiz his hotel room?! go there! go there! go there! "uh- um- Christian Beadles?!"

He smiled, "the one and only!" I got a little jolt of energy, "ha hes so cool! Id love to meet him!" I laughed, grinning.

"great!" he pulled his keys out of his jacket pocket and shoved them into the car, "oh, and your friends...can you tell them to meet us at the front entrance?"

"nah they can make it home by themselves," I laughed and glanced at Justin, who was giving me a blank look. "just kidding!" I grabbed my phone, "Ill text them"

We drove to the front of the arena and parked the car near the curb.

"So, we can really hang out with yall?" i widened my eyes at in disbelief. "hell yeah! were friends, right?" I smiled at the thought, "yeah...we are"

Justin and I sat in awkward silence, the car was lit by a few lights on the ceiling before they went out because of the timer, then it was dark. I looked at Justin, my eyes ajusting to the darkness, I could make out his face only because of a few street lamps around the parking lot. Gosh he looks beautiful. He turned to look me in the eyes and touched my arm lightly. I blushed, though the redish color was not visible in the dim light.

"want me to turn on some music?" Justin asked. "yeah! sure"

"sweet" he pushed the on button and twisted the dial til it hit the end of whip my hair, Justin and I grinned at eachother and he blasted the volume, "I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!"

We probably looked like idiots, whipping our hair until the song ended and then it switched to Dont Be Shy. Gosh I love this song! Justin turned it down enough for me to hear him sing.

"Wasnt that long ago that I laid my eyes on you. My heart skipped a beat or two, oh oh oh. Now youre just catching on, what youre feeling is love, guess this means im the one, oh oh oh. Oh its okay if youre afraid, thats natural. But first off baby let me say. Dont be shy, cause I feel what youre feeling too, so its alright. Ill make the first move and" as he sang this, he touched my cheek softly, "pretty soon youll realize those are all just butterflies, so dont be shy, just put your hand in mine..." he stopped singing and smiled. I giggled and put my hand on top of his.

Just at that moment there was a sharp tap on the window. Justin drooped his hand quickly, clearly embarassed. I cracked it open and told Lily and Paige to get in the backseat. The door opened and they climbed in, though I couldnt see them.

"Bri?? are you okay?! we saw what happened!" it sounded like Lily. Then Paige, "yeah it was totally crazy! they must have been really pissed! is justin okay?!"

I laughed and looked at Justin, they still couldnt see us, "yeah Justins fine" Lily sighed, "phew, thats good!"

"hey its really dark in here! is there a light?" Paige felt around the ceiling and touched the little plastic button, "aha!" she pushed it and blinked, rubbing her eyes, "wait whos car is-"

Lily cut her off with a piercing scream, "AHHH! J-Justinnn?!" she covered her mouth in shock and gripped paiges arm tightly, who looked up and froze.

Justin laughed and smiled, "nice to see you again! ..Lily? ..Paige?"

Lily giggled super weird and made a loud squeak at the end, "yeah! oh my gosh, I love you so much! this is so crazy! like, the meet and greet was crazy, but now Im sitting in your car! I cant believe it! I love you! oops, I already said that. hehe...heyyy." Paige rolled her eyes, "Hi Justin, Im the normal one." Lily smacked Paige's arm and squealed, "HEY!"

Justin stared at them blankly with raised eyebrows and his mouth partly open.

I cracked up laughing so hard I grabbed at my stomach, "ahhh! ...girls, were going to Christian Beadles house now. You can go ahead and freak out," I turned to justin, "cover your ears." Justin nodded, "thanks"

We both covered our ears as they screamed and bounced up and down holding hands.

*****

nooo copyright intended!

a little bit short, but thats alright! (: leave comments pleaseeee!