- P A R T - T W O -

Ariana's POV

The next morning I was awoken by the the tour bus being stopped roughly, most likely because of dumbass drivers who can't drive. As the bus started driving smoothly again, I huffed silently to myself, a little mad at being woken up. Frowning at the sudden rush pounding through my head as blood rushed into my brain, instantly regretting it when I fluttered my eyes open. But once I rethought over my little connection last night with, Gabriel, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of having a conversion with the one and only, Gabriel Conte.

Clearing my thoughts once the curtains on my bunk were snatched open by an overly hyper, Alexa and Suzanne who were both smiling cheerfully and brightly at me. "Ari, get up! Mama's making pancakes for us!" My best friend, Suzanne exclaimed in a squeal of over excitement. The girls had always called my mom, Joan Grande, their mama because well we're all just simply close to her.

"Alright give me a few minutes and i'll be in there! I promise.." I assured them quieter than what they were being. Both of them just nodded their heads with a smile before rushing back into the front of the tour bus while me on the other hand just laid there for a few more minutes before I reached over to my phone, unlocking it seeing that I had a PM //Private Message\\. Putting in the pattern and I quickly pulled down the notification bar on the screen on my iPhone, my heart sank a bit at seeing who it was a little pissed at seeing who exactly it was that messaged me.. No not who you're thinking of, It's not, Gabriel. It was my ex...... Jai Brooks, yes the one whose from The Janoskians. Clearing my throat, reading over the message quickly. Even though me and him are no longer together nor talk anymore, he was checking up on me just seeing how I was doing.

JaiBrooks1: Hey Ari, I know we're basically no longer on speaking terms or whatever but I was just checking up on you guys and seeing how y'all were doing.. xx

Rolling my eyes a bit, I mean he's really sweet but after that stunt he pulled with saying I was a little whore and that I cheated on him with, Nathan Skyes, I really couldn't care less if I ever talked to him again because first of all; I had always been faithful and trusting towards him and second of all; He was the one who threatened me that if I left him, he'd start shit and turn my fans against me. That don't roll with me in my vile, it might in his but it sure as hell don't in mine!. So I just simply messaged him back, taking my time.

ArianaGrande: We're good. Thanks for asking..

And with that, I sent it and closed out the messages between me and him before my phone went off again with a PM //Private Message\\. Checking who it was quickly, my mood went 0 - 100 real quick at seeing that it was my weirdo of a best friend, Alexa, who had sent me a picture of the pancakes that mom had made for everyone. Shaking my head a bit with a quiet laugh before I hoped down from the top bunk quickly though carefully because of my swollen ankle which was pounding and killing me, it hurts so bad but oh well.

Making my way into the master bathroom that was mainly mine because no one else and by that I mean the guys won't go in there because of all of my.... female products that I keep in there. Using the toilet quickly because I had a butt load of water yesterday so I had to pee beyond badly. Flushing the toilet after I wiped and stuff. I decided to jump in the shower as I slipped off my clothes I had worn to sleep last night. Taking my hair down from the messy bun I had put in my hair before I had went to sleep so that I wouldn't roll onto my hair and pull it. Stepping into the steaming water that had already fogged up the glass on the door of the shower, closing it behind me. Grabbing the bar of soap on the holder thingy in the shower, scrubbing over my body quickly with the bar of soap and sat it aside as I rinsed the soap from my body, then afterwards I washed my hair with my coconut scented shampoo, rinsing it out. Turning off the water quickly as I stepped out from the shower after opening the door onto the shower. Grabbing my light pink colored towel and threw it around my body before I grabbed my other light pink colored towel and wrapped my long brunette hair into quickly and easily.