Truth or Secrecy

*2 WEEKS LATER*

"Found you!" yells Bleidd (blade) the young wolf cub.

"yeah, some nose you got there." I say while I swing my arm around him.

"Yeah! I feel like my wolf senses are getting stronger!" he excitedly says.

"Probably because your getting close to your first transformation, I mean like you are 9." I exclaim.

"I can't wait!" he responds.

--------------------------------Minutes later after talking and walking----------------------------------------------------

*sniff sniff* "you smell that?" I ask Bleidd

He nods while I quietly walk down the woods following the scent with him trailing behind me. The scent gets stronger every step of the way. Until it just stops. I look up into the tree's,but I see nothing except someone calls out.

"Give him back!" The mystery person yells

"Give who back?" I ask with much confusion

"Give him back you stole him!" They shouted again

"Who are you talking about?" I say hoping they will answer the question correctly

"You stole him and filled him with nonsense!" The person screamed with anger

I think to myself for few seconds going through everything in my head and in turn my head. Bleidd. I slowly walk towards him with him having a scared and confused face. I just give him a look to tell to stay calm. Then I circle him and sniff his scent it's very similar to the mystery person. Oh no, we're in trouble. I slowly turn my head to his ear and whisper...

"Run" with that we bolt off running who knows where just as long as we're in our territory away from that person. We run for what only seems like seconds which it probably was, until we reach my yard. We stop and pant heavily to catch our breath. Once we stop we stay in silence until Bleidd breaks it.

"Who do you think it was?" He asks with much more of a scared tone

"I don't know." I instantly say hoping he won't have any more questions

"Who do they want?" Except this time he did sound confused

"I'm not sure." I say quickly

He looks at me confused probably because of the speed I'm talking at right now. To break the awkwardness I speak up.

"Alright maybe that's enough adventure for today run up to your room and get some rest I'll be sure to send your dinner up."

He nods and walks off.

I know this won't stop him from asking questions I just hope it gives me time to explain everything or at least to decide if I'm going to tell him.