Classy

Well that's classy, taking the name of an amazing singer/songwriter's alter ego who was killed off by the singer/songwriter and using it as a nickname.
"You're joking right?" I snorted in a matter of fact tone.
"What? No," she narrowed her eyes at me "now if you excuse me, I have much more important things to do than talk to- you".
She gave a disgusted look before she said you and then strutted off. Well that was great, meeting someone named Electra Heart just to get hated by her. My mum and dad were completely oblivious towards the situation and almost bumped into me with all the boxes.
" Hey careful!" The receptionist shouted.
I looked up only to see my dream boyfriend, the hottest guy ever, wow, let's hope his personality is good.
"Hiiii," I said gazing at him, looking like  lost puppy "I'm a new resident here. My name is Lexia, what's your name?"
I was in complete awe at his face, it was amazing to look at. He was a true piece of art like nothing I'd ever seen before.
"Oh, hi, I'm a resident here but I'm also the receptionist because it's like a side job to me, anyway you can call me Cameron," he said kindly, shaking my hand.
Well that's great, I'm straight in now, his voice is so cute and he's got an amazing personality.
"Can I call you Cammy?" I asked still gazing at him.
"Are you being serious?" He snorted.
Classy Lexia, classy.
"Ehh bye!" I called rushing away.
I took the lift up to my floor which was floor 30, I was number 36.
The apartment was amazing, it's stunning red wallpaper mixed with its fluffy cream carpet created a bright look. Some furniture including a red couch with white cushions. It really was something else.