With that, he woke up a little more and checked the time himself. After seeing that I was right, he sat up and put his face in his hands, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Yes, all while I was having a hard time trying not to stare at his perfectly toned arms.

"Ok, we need food, I'm hungry. You wanna go out somewhere or get a takeaway?" He asked with his face still in his hands.

"I don't mind, whatever you want," after I replied, he suddenly snapped to life and got out of bed, heading straight over to the wardrobe, pulling out a white hoodie and putting it on, zipping it up a little below halfway.

"Alrighty, we'll order something I guess, I don't like the idea of getting dressed up to go somewhere the first day after tour," He decided. I nodded in agreement and got up from the warm comfort of the covers, going over to my bag to check my phone. No missed calls and no new texts. My heart sunk a little, knowing from experience that if Ryan hadn't tried contacting me, then it means he's beyond pissed off. He's like it because he knows that the angrier he is, if he doesn't call me then it turns into a guessing game on when it's safe to go back home or not. This wasn't the first time that he'd beaten and left me in the street, or that I've been absent from the house for a couple of days, although running and hiding from him never worked out too well once I did show up again.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Corey coming over and kneeling down to where I was on the floor.

"Hey, you Ok?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I replied quickly, trying to put on a happy face.

"Well I've just been blabbering on about nonsense for about five minutes while you've sat there staring at the lock screen of your phone." I shook my head, feeling slightly embarrassed that I hadn't been listening.

"I-I'm sorry, I just haven't had any calls or texts from Ryan yet..." I said quietly. Coreys eyes snapped towards mine at the mention of his name.

"Ryan... You're boyfriend?"

I nodded and he visibly tensed up, a small flash of anger appearing in his eyes. Why was he becoming so protective so quickly?

"Surely that's a good thing?"

"No... If I don't hear anything from him it means he's too angry to make the effort and then it becomes a guessing game for when I can go home without getting hurt straight away," I explained to him, feeling tears begin to fill my eyes again. Without another word, Corey pulled me into him and held me as a few tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt so safe with him, I didn't want to go back to the house.

We sat like that for a few moments, me just thinking and Corey holding me whilst he stroked my hair, before a thought came to mind.

"Corey?"

"Hm?"

"Why did you bring me home with you last night? I don't get why you'd want to add someone like me into your busy life."

He looked down at me and thought for a while, almost as if he was trying to piece together his answer.

"I brought you back with me because any man with even a hint of decency or respect would know better than to help out a woman who'd just been beaten to a pulp, and then toss her back in the hands of whoever done it straight away. I don't know... There's just something different about you too, you're calm, shy and I feel like I can't let you leave until I've at least made you happy or helped you out as much as possible."

He finished talking and I just stared at his beautiful blue eyes. I don't usually go for kissing people I hardly know personally, especially seeing as I have a boyfriend, but something about how close we were and the emotions in Coreys face whilst he was answering my question, in my mind it seemed like the perfect moment. Of course I'd never have the guts to do it, god knows what he'd think of me afterwards. Although I couldn't help but pay attention to the way he was looking back and forth between my lips and my eyes, it made the heat rise in my face once more, and my heart speed up ever so slightly.