Waking up and meeting him

skylars P.O.V

Smack!!! I woke up looking at the floor again. It seems like every morning I fell out of bed. I got up and looked at the clock it was 1:20. w-what!!! My boyfriend said he was gonna be here at 2:00.I got up, ran to the bathroom and brushed my hair, teeth and pulled on jeans and a tank top. ( you can stand under my umbrella Ella Ella eh eh eh..... I opened my phone and it was my boyfriend, John. " Hey baby you almost ready."

he almost sang into the phone. I almost forgot he said something until he cleared his throat. "Sure give me a minute I'll be down in a second." Me and John have been together five months and he loved me even though i was black and he was white. I looked in the mirror at myself. I guess I looked OK , I mean I was about 5,4 with shoulder length black hair and even though I was skinny I had a nice butt and breasts.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a horn honk. I ran out the doors and grabbed my keys. When I got into the car I looked at john and he looked at me. "Damn Skylar you look good girl." I looked down and blushed, I hate when he calls me Skylar, I rather be called sky instead. As he drove I started to think where we going? I looked at John with a confused look. He just laughed. "Remember Sky I'm taking you to the mall today, last night you said you wanted to go to the store." As we pulled up at the door I got out and waved, I knew as soon as I got in the store he'd be on his way in behind me. As I was walking in a shoe store I ran into something, or should I say someone. When I looked up I was lost in blue eyes. so I guess I was just standing there staring because he started to laugh. Just when I was about to say something smart he spoke. " Well are you just going to sit there and stare all day or say something beautiful?" How dare h- wait!?

Did he just call me beautiful? Wow, he wasn't so bad I mean. I started to check him out.... he had on all black, black skinny jeans and a black Tee and a black hat on his head turned backwards. His eyes were breath taking they were a dark crystal blue and on his lips were snake bites, he was so pale..... He was so tall I could have died, I have to confess I have a thing for tall guys. He cleared his throat and stopped my thoughts. Finding my words I said " Skylar Jones, what's your name." He bit his lips and looked me up and down then moved closer. " I'm Jason, Jason verones' and must admit your the finest black girl I've ever seen, come by and see me sometime I work at the music store." With that he walked away. I don't know how long I was standing their until John came up behind me and rapped his arms around my waist.