Hurts To Be Forgotten

"You guys... What happened to you?!" You quickly ran inside the room running by Chica's side.
"New and emproved. Didn't ya' hear?" Chica slightly smiled, though her cheeks were slit. "Besides, we weren't good enough, to be honest, our suits smelled like flesh." Freddy said sitting in a corner sighing. "I'll stay here with you guys unti-"
"Damn- 12:00.."
"You have to go now. We might see you on onenof these nights."
"Besides, we've all been forgotten, though it hurts to think like that-" Foxy poked half of his face out of the shadows."
As you ran towards the office you forgot someone important, who used to see you all the time. Bonnie.
Breathless, you sat down checking the tablet, "E-Eh? She's out already-" You heard giggling throughout the halls, chills running through your spine. "Chica 2.0?" Not as better as the original. You checked again, seeing Bon Bon once more. "Him again?"
"CRAP!" You screamed loudly.
You quickly turned on the lullaby for the Marionette. "They're all coming after me now because of my carlessness of screaming"
There were stomping noises from the vents and outside the office. "I forgot to bring the Freddy hat!-"
Four arms suddenly grab your shoulders.
You jumped onto the table looking behind you. Chica 2.0 spoke. "This was the 'enchanting Security Gaurd you're talking about? Honestly Bon Bon, you have no taste in women-" You glared backing away a bit.
"Shutup! We just have to take her to Freddy!" Besides she's pretty stubborn, I'll need help. "HELL NO!" You ran towards the Parts & Service room. You were tired. Almost there.. But they caught up. "H-How?!" They almost were able to dig their fingers into your shoulders making you pass out.