Chapter 5 : Deep Secret

As you faded away you found yourself into a dark room. You were tied into a chair. A cloth tied into your mouth, though you could still talk. You looked to you side to see Goldie twirling your hair around smirking. "It's too bad a lovely lady like you will be gone soon~" You try to take your arms out of the nots your hands were tied him. You decided to ask about him to past time. "What's your backstory? Do you hate all the nightgaurds?"
His face went up as his eyes shrinked.

Freddy's P.O.V.
Damn it!
I couldn't find (Y/N) anywhere. I ran everywhere, Foxy, Bonnie and Chica did too. I was then reminded about the room. I went backstage as I saw a door, the steps were long, I had to find (Y/N). I couldn't bare the thought of her beautiful (E/C) eyes, and her stunning smile. I ran as fast as the loght would take me.

Your P.O.V
You tilt your head. Something had to be up, he looked like Freddy! "You don't have to-" "We tried to protect them.." He clenched his fists, "Even though our flesh could not compete with his knife, they were our friends. Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, and my brother.." He starts to cry. You wanted to comfort him. You shake around in your seat until your hands were free, they made burns on your wrists. You take off the nots on your feet and walk up towards them. You hug him. "You protected them, you loved them, you didn't want to lose them. Even though you failed to, you tried the best you could to keep them alive, isn't that all that matters?" He slowly looks up to you, his face full with tears. He looked cute with his eyes all big. And a bit of blush on his cheeks. "Why don't they like you?" He looks up at the ceiling once you asked that question. "Ever since that day.. They said i've been a bummer trying not to think happy, I got mad yelling at them about what happened when we were alive. I asked them if they remembered. All I remembered then was getting into a fight with Freddy. Nightgaurds remind me of adulys. The adult." You smile brightly having an idea. Tommorow was Christmas, and the pizzeria was closed. You grab his hand when you heard a Thump! It was Freddy. He was angry, but once he saw me okay he was calmed. He held on to Goldies arm as you guys faded back onto the stage. You ran to the others wabing your hand. "Guys! Lets go to my house for Christmas!"