Chapter 6: Christmas

Everyone had a shocked look at first. When you drove them to your house you were in your bed writing in your journal about who goes where. You grabbed Chica's hand and brought her to the room next to yours. You put Bonnie in the room next to the Family room, Foxy next to Bonnie's room, and Goldie insisted on the basement. You put Freddy in your old hangout room.
As the others went to sleep you also did. You heard your door open and close as you felt hainds curl around your waists. "I hope (Y/N) doesn't mind." You heard the shy male voice say. "I'm afraid of the dark." You glanced behind you to see Foxy. You couldn't help but smile. "(Y-Y/N)?! You're awake?!" He looked away blushing.
You turned around and snuggled your head ontop of his chest. "Night, scaredy- cat~" you teased.

Christmas Morning
You woke up to not see Foxy.
As you stretched and yawned you smelled something sweet. You loooovvved sweets~ You brushed your teeth and took a quick shower. You ran downstairs to check on the Kitchen. You only saw the boys there, with something hiding behind their backs and their pink cheeks. Chica wasn't there, she was probably sleeping. You saw your favorite. (Favorite flavor) batter. You wiped all of their faces and licked it. You playfully winked at them. How did they know? You only told Chic.... Oh. You looked inside your closet when you saw some Christmas costumes. Perfect. You waited until it was close to the night. You gave Chica a red costume with white frills at the end. The dress also had white fluffy Pom- poms. The boys wore slim santa costumes. You wore the same as Chica. You got them presents. First for Chica, you got a pink bow and a sketch pad. For Bonnie you got, some headphones and an Ipad, you got Foxy a fluffly coat on the outside and inside, For Freddy you got a watch. For Goldie, you got him a little Diary, and a series of a book you liked. You looked at the cake Freddy brought out. You poked his bose as it made a little squee! sound. It was cute.