Chapter 7 : NO!!

You woke up the next day to find it quiet. You checked all of your old siblings room to find that Freddy and the others weren't there. You decided to get ready for midnight and wait listening to (F/A). The song was (Song).
It took a whie, thinking aboit the animatronics and how you guys became friends very quickly. It as weird.. Being friends with animatronics. But then again, there are souls who have feelings, isn't that right?
Time Skip~
You arrived at tye Pizzarea to notice a sign saying:
BUILDING WILL SHUT DOWN AND BE RECONSTRUCTED TO A NEW AND IMPROVED, KID FRIENDLY, FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA STARTING TOMMOROW. THANK YOU
You stared at the sign. Your (E/C) smallened. Tears welled up in your eyes.. "A year.. I guess I may not see them ever again. " You wiped your eyes and walked inside taking a boost of confidence smiling at the animatronics. Chica was frowning. "We're not idiots (Y/N) we saw it too. We all did.." You felt warm tears fall down to your cheeks. Chica said. "We might not see you again.. So put on a bright smile for us." You knew it. This may be the end. But.. Where are the others? You asked Chica the same question. She grabbed your hand bringing you to the Kitchen. The boys were there. Foxy, Goldie, Bonnie, and Freddy. You hugged them all kissing their fireheads. "Let's make this the best last day we ever could. So put a smile on your faces okay?

Should Magi - Chan make a second Fanfiction for this? Or continue the story of Fnaf 2 on here? You comment. All for now my little Rukh's~