We talked for a little while then decided it was time to take the kids home.

"I'm scared."

"It's going to be fine. I'm sure your mom has calmed down by now."

"Will you stay?"

"For a minute." She nodded as we walked up to the door and went inside. McKenna was crying so I set Sophia down and she quickly went to comfort her mommy.

"Mommy." Sophia pulled on McKenna's arms trying to hug her.

"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you."

"I love you mommy."

"I love you too baby so much. I'm so sorry."

"Daddy said you yelled because you're hormonal." She sounded so cute trying to say that. McKenna turned to me and glared.

"Oh he did huh. Go say bye to daddy, you will see him tomorrow."

She came over to me and I scooped her up giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Love you baby girl. I will see you tomorrow."

"Love you daddy."

"Soph, go get your jammies and I will meet you in the bathroom." I set her down and she ran off leaving me with McKenna.

"I hear congratulations are in order." She nodded her head looking down at the ground.

"You told her I was hormonal."

"She was upset and didn't understand why you were acting like that. I told her you were just hormonal and moody, but it would be okay when she got home."

"How would you know, you don't know what I'm like when I'm pregnant?"

"I know and trust me I regret that every day. She needed comfort that everything was going to be okay with you. You are everything to her and she didn't know what to think."

"Thank you, I will see you tomorrow."

"If you need anything call me okay." She nodded and I left going back home. It hurt like hell when she brought that up. I was such a dumbass back then. I could have both of them, but no I was dumb.

(McKenna's pov)

I walked back into the bathroom where Sophia was waiting for me. I turned on the water and she quickly got in while she watched me.

"Are you mad?"

"No baby, I'm not mad. Like your daddy said I'm moody, I can't help it. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm so sorry I did that."

"I don't like it."

"I know baby, I'll try and be better okay. I'm just stressed right now."

"Can we cuddle to make you feel better?"

"Sure can princess. I think Colin is coming over." She nodded and I got her out drying her off and brushing her hair.

"Teeth."

She brushed her teeth while I cleaned up the tub. I went into my room so I could change into my jammies. I put my hair in a bun before laying down my bed. Sophia came in and laid next to me as I moved my shirt, rubbing cocoa butter cream over my belly.

"Why you do that?"

"So I don't get stretch marks when my belly gets bigger."

"How come it gets bigger?"

"It means the baby is getting bigger."

I pulled her closer, grabbing her baby book that was next to my bed. I opened it up finding the first picture I took when I found out.