12:39:06 am:
Theodore Bentley: You know your family, like you are saying and I know mine. My family would never agree.

12:39:31 am:
Theodore Bentley: So, if I want to marry you, then I'll have to take this step. I will have to leave everything behind.

12:39:55 am:
Theodore Bentley: And if I have to do so, then I can even imagine what would happen.

12:39:35 am:
©Alice©: Okay. Fine. I get your point. But I don't understand why is this thing coming now? We never hopped 100%, to get married. Didn't we decided that we'll be together till the day it is possible, irrespective of the thing about marriage.

12:40:37 am:
Theodore Bentley: I know but better is we stay away from each other.

12:41:04 am:
Theodore Bentley: Cause, right now, we can. Later on, we can not. It would be more difficult.

12:40:28 am:
©Alice©: So, you are saying this now. You knew about your family from the very beginning.
Why didn't you thought about it before?

12:41:40 am:
Theodore Bentley: I wasn't mature then. I didn't realised the intensity of the consequences that we'd have to face, that my family or your family would've to face.
I didn't had that much brains.

12:41:21 am:
©Alice©: Wow, this is amazing. The person before you is a fool, right?

12:41:36 am:
©Alice©: I wasn't mature then but now I am, so bye bye, take care.

12:42:30 am:
Theodore Bentley: I never gave a thought before that whatever am doing or have been doing, what affect that would have on my dad and his work.

12:42:04 am:
©Alice©: Ok.

I couldn't keep the tears coming out because of the anger in me. But this wasn't the time to be angry or carry any kind of emotion. The time was to look and understand the situation our relation was in.

12:43:20 am:
Theodore Bentley: See, please. This doesn't mean the end of life. Life is there, still there. You just need to live it for others.

12:42:47 am:
©Alice©: Ty.

12:43:05 am:
©Alice©: For being an eye-opener.

12:43:59 am:
Theodore Bentley: Come on
Its not easy.. I know.

12:44:50 am:
Theodore Bentley: But we have to go through it.

12:44:35 am:
©Alice©: Yeah. Thankyou.

12:45:41 am:
Theodore Bentley: See I made a mistake that I came so far with you. Ok, fine. It's my fault.

12:45:56 am:
Theodore Bentley: But for this I should be punished and not my dad.

Does he have any idea what impact that statement just had on me. He loved me and for all the time we had together, he is considering that as a mistake. A punishment!

12:45:30 am:
©Alice©: Theodore!

12:45:38 am:
©Alice©: How could you?