A new life.

I looked away as I saw countless people on the streets, my heart started thumping as my head started to ache. I could hear burning screaming filled with boiling blood, I could smell the cooked flesh, I covered my mouth as the burning flesh smell increased. Trying not to vomit, I stood up trying to look for a window but could see none. I heard fire engines just outside the building. My eyes slowly started to close as the toxic fumes started to fill my nostrils. There I laid choking on ash and other harmful chemicals.

A shadowed figure started to approach me, I was desperate to be saved. I didn't want to die not at a time like this!. I raised my hand as far as I could, "Help me!" I said with all the energy I had left in me. The man said nothing except looking at me with blood red eyes. Tears ran down my face as I took my last breath...

I woke up floating in an empty void... "Do you wish to live?" A mans voice said, I felt cold like nothing existed..." Yes I do." I said "then will you sign this contract with me, until the end when your soul will be mine" I closed my eyes,"yes! I will." Suddenly the mans eyes glowed pink with little hints of other light colours dashing here and there.

"Then the seal is done"

I woke up, quickly pulling down the covers of my bed. A man walked in wearing a butler outfit. "Ahhhh your awake my lady!" I looked at myself and the room to notice I was somewhere else. My arms started waving up and down as I was falling of the bed. "Still sleepy are we?." He said with a smile on his face. He grabbed my arms and pushed me back onto the bed." What would you like for Breakfast?" I didn't feel like answering but I did "umm.. What do you have?" With curiosity. "We'll we have scones,French toast, raisin and nut bread with a lite spread of blackberry jam made from the kitchen of course." " Hmmm... Maybe number 3." I said " would you like Earl Grey tea or Lavender." I haven't tasted Earl Grey before but it's worth the try. After Breakfast I was sent to the bathroom, Sebastian said he was going to get a towel and some clothes. I jumped into the bath relaxing and worrying about nothing until I had that "dream".

Sebastian opened the door... Everything stopped....... "AHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING SEBASTIAN!!!!!! GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OOOUUUUUTTTTT!!!!!!." I had that embarrassed look on my face. "Uhhhh Sorry for not knocking he he he...! My lady." I felt like going super saiyan on him... But oh we'll.

Sebastian was making my bed for me while I was having a bath. " Uhhhh... Sebastian you still kind of have my towel and clothes..." I said "oh yes indeed," he walked over to me and passed my clothes and towel "Would you like me to change you?" I paused." Uh, No Thanks!" I shut the door taking a deep breath. "By the way I haven't got your name yet." I turned my head." It's [f/n]" I said " we'll that's a beautiful name." I blushed as I smiled abit.

Hopefully you liked the start and I promise it will get better!. Comment on your thought about this chapter:).