A promising day

I looked at the clothes that Sebastian had prepared for me, as it seems, he new my fashion we'll. Sebastian first gave me a white under garment followed by a maroon dress with dark purple fabric that was sown underneath it in many layers. He also gave me a maroon corset that I found quite tricky to put on. I needed extra hands to help it fit, I called Sebastian "yes My Lady?"he said "You know you can just call me [f/n]." " I could but it's not proper for a lady of royalty to be called like that." He shrieked " then how about lady [f/n]?." "Yes that does work is-well." He called " Thanks!, the reason I called was if you could help me with the corset?." "Sure my lady, I mean lady [f/n] ." He walked into the bathroom and did up my corset. "Thank You Sebastian." I said " I am only but a humble butler!." He continued. I walked down the long corridor with Sebastian beside me, Mey Rin came sprinting down towards us." Oh dear,oh dear,oh dear!" She said muffling continuously. In her hand she held a tray with glasses filled with what looks like red wine, she fell over a single bump in the carpet. Sebastian grabbed me by my waist and picked me up bridal style, jumping over Mey Rin. Sebastian puts me back onto my two feet. " Mey Rin you had to do it again!" he said while face palming.

Sebastian took me into the living room, he told me that a few men will be coming to talk about the "incident". I shrieked as to know what it might be. Sebastian came behind me and put his hand on my shoulder as to know what I was thinking. He bent over and whispered in my ear." If you ever need me just yell." I looked at him, my eyes widened at what might happen to me.

I sat in my chair peacefully waiting for there arrival, I heard a knock on the door, Sebastian went to accompany them. Two men wearing law suits entered the room. I stood up greeting them. The two men seemed lovely enough, Sebastian entered the room with some tea, he placed the tea set on the table and turned his head to give me a slight stare. He walked towards me then turned around and bowed." This is Lady [f/n] and she is the one to speak to today." He left the premises and closed the door behind him.

"Now we are here to discuss with you about the burning of your home... Sadly your parents are badly injured. But will survive." My eyes widened but was happy that they were not dead." Do you have anything in mind that May have set off the fire? My dear Lady [f/n]." He chuckled." Uh I have no idea what may of happened!, I merely wasn't there long enough."" Oh I see, what about before you were there?" "I was at a friends place when I got called I rushed there and snuck through to try and save them but..." "But what?" I was dead, and that dream must of mean I made a contract with a demon...

(The main character had only vague memories of the contract with sebastian and she thought it was a dream.) Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter favourite it if you like it, it will get more and more into it. Plus thank you for reading it comment on what you think and don't forget to check out my other story Isabella:).