I just hope she likes it.

Amy P.O.V.

When I woke up, I wasn't into it at all, I'm eighteen but it doesn't feel like it. I was going to go into school wearing my paint covered clothes, but no way I am going to look good. I put on some black ripped skinny jeans with a red tank top and leather jacket and boots. I fluffed my hair as I walked outside and drove to school.

When I got there it was different, usually what happened is at least someone would say happy birthday to me but no one has...yet give it time Amy. Suddenly arms wrapped around my waist and spun me around, I looked down to see Eddie grinning up at me. When he finally let me down but kept me in a light embrace, he pecked my lips.

"Happy birthday" He said pulling away from the kiss, I giggled happy he remembered, swinging his arm around my waist pulling me into his chest. I sighed inhaling his scent. I don't know why but I really like the smell of boys body wash.

"Let's go to class" He said, I nodded and we walked into the class and no one was there. Oh yeah some school trip that I didn't want to go to, or Eddie, the teacher didn't even show up.

"What should we do then?" I asked, picking my nails,

"Dog it?" He suggested, I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I've never dogged it before" I admitted,

"Well now you have" He said swinging me over his shoulder running out of the classroom.

"Eddie stop it let me down" I screamed hitting his back with my fists, he just laughed and continued running.

"Eddie Murphy, Amy Braxton what are you doing" The vice principle screeched, Eddie put me down carefully and I swatted his chest lightly.

"There's no one in our class miss we were just trying to find a teacher" Eddie said,

"And Miss Braxton was on your back because?..."

"I twisted my ankle" I said starting to hop, Eddie tried to stop laughing but it was no use.

"Just stay in the classroom until the bell rings" She said storming away,

"Twisted your ankle?" Eddie spluttered in-between laughs.

"Improv" I said dragging him back to class,

"So what do we do now since you got us caught?" Eddie said accusingly,

"We dance" I said putting on music,

"Nope no way" He said sitting down, whilst crossing his arms.

"But it's my birthday" I pouted trying to drag him up from his seat.

"Only because it's your birthday" He said, I opened the cupboard of the drama department and took out a bright pink feather boa and wrapped it around his neck.

"Amy" He groaned as I put the other one around my neck.

"Loosen up" I said putting on music and starting to dance.

"See it's not fair, you can fucking dance" Eddie complained,

"Please Eddie, I'm asking you as nice as I can" I said, he shook his head again. I jumped on him and started kissing all over his face.

"Please" I said in between each kiss, he sighed and pressed his lips against mine roughly before dancing.

"Fine" Eddie said giving in, I smiled and we danced the full 6 hours.

"Best birthday ever" I said as he walked me out to my car,

"Not over yet, I'll pick you up at five" He said kissing me on the cheek before walking away. I got into my car and drove home, time to get ready.

Smoothing out my white dress (Above), I examined myself in the mirror. I look good, the doorbell rang and I went to go answer it, Eddie was standing there wearing a black suit looking me up and down eyes full of lust.

"Whoa" He said, I blushed looking like a tomato and kissed him on the cheek.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I said, he hugged me and we left for a dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are we going?" I asked Eddie, he had blindfolded me and was now driving me somewhere,

"You'll see" Eddie said, I groaned.

"I hate surprises" I moaned, he stopped the car and helped me out,

"Ok I'm really worried now" I said tearing off my blindfold, we were standing outside the town hall.

"Seriously Amy this was a surprise" Eddie said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh god I'm not having sex in the town hall Eddie" I said furious, he laughed and kissed me chastely on the cheek,

"Not yet babe" He murmured in my ear sending goose bumps all over my skin.

"We shall enter the smelly old town house" Eddie said, walking forward.

"So romantic" I whispered, and looked back at the car longingly when I turned back around he wasn't there. Great boyfriend he is, leaving your girlfriend alone in the dark at nine o'clock at night, well done Eddie. I made my way towards the town hall and opened the door.

"Eddie I cannot believe you abandoning me out there" I said flicking on the light switch.

"SURPRISE" Everyone yelled, I screamed and started laughing.

"Oh my god guys did you do this all for me?" I asked bewildered, Mia nodded and hugged me tight.

"Of course we did Amy you deserved it" Katy said as Mia pulled away I hugged Katy, then Cerys, Paola, Aedan and all of my brothers. The music started and everyone started dancing.

"Do you like it babe?" Eddie's husky voice said from behind me, I turned and kissed him.

"I love it" I whispered as he kissed me again.

"For your present...-" Eddie started

"You just took me out to this posh dinner and you got more? You really didn't need too" I said, he smirked.

"As I was saying, here" He said passing me a white envelope. I ripped it open and saw two plane passes,

"What is this" I asked, his smile that was plastered on his face widened.

"Me and you holiday together for the full summer" He said

"But my brothers?" I asked,

"They pitched in, we leave in two days" Eddie said, I swung my arms around his neck.

"God I love you" I said before pressing my lips to his.

Okay, I've got big news I'm going on holiday for a week. I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't have any wifi so no updates. I'm really sorry but I'll still be working on the story.

I'm also really sorry about the slow update, I started this chapter last week and only just finished it. I had writers block.

Since I'm going on holiday could you guys leave comments about what country you want Amy and Eddie to visit and it'll happen. They can even meet you.

I might do a Q&A so comment any questions if you want to know anything about me please.

You guys are the best 15K views I started this story almost two months ago this is insane love you all xxx