Did we just umm ya know???

"Bye I'm leaving" I shouted at nine on a Saturday, they would know where I was going obviously. I snatched a apple and grabbed my car keys. I drove to the studio and got out of my car.

After half an hour of dancing my part of the same routine that I had been working on with Eddie.

"Missed me?" I heard Eddie say from behind me, I turned and smiled.

"So as I was saying about that date?" He questioned

"Yeah sure we can go after I practice this routine" I said

"Well isn't it a partner routine?" He said.

"Yeah so?" I questioned

"Let me be your partner" he said walking towards me, he was very close to me and he traced my lips with his index finger,

"Okay" I whispered, he pulled away from me and stood over at the side of the hall. We practiced the dance and at the very end he put me into one of those dipkisses and looked down at me. My chest heaved with anxiety as he looked at my lips.

"Oh for fuck sake" I mumbled and leant up attaching my lips to his, he pulled me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck,

"Wait no stop" I mumbled pulling away.

"Why?" He asked

"I can't do this" I said

"Amy you kissed me, not the other way around" Eddie said his face was blank,

"I'm sorry" I whispered grabbing my gym bag and running outside. I grabbed my phone and texted my girls.

"So what do I do now?" I asked looking around my friends. We were the stereotypical girl friendship group. Let me show you.

Mia- (Pronounced Mya) she is the kind hearted one, she has tanned skin and dark long brown hair, she is popular for her kindness

Cerys- (pronounced Kerr iss) she is the loud one , she had auburn hair and has pale skin.

Paola- (pronounced Pow la) she is the quiet one, she has bright green eyes and curly ginger hair.

Katy- Katy isn't afraid to speak her mind she has glossy black hair which goes down to her tailbone and had bright blue eyes.

Alex- Alex has blonde hair which she has croppeed to her neck with light pink highlights. She is the caring one and doesn't stand down without a fight.

Amy- I am the glue as they sometimes call me. I am the confident one. We all met when we were three and have been inseparable ever since.

"I dunno Amy I really don't know" Mia said sipping her frappe.

"I mean I wanted to kiss him, god I really wanted to kiss him but my brothers?" I said

"They need to man up and let you actually grow up it's not like you're the whores they date and will dress like a slut" Cerys said.

"Hey" Alex said slapping her arm lightly, I giggled.

"Yeah but can you say it" I said

"You're meant to be the confident one Amy man up" Mia said

"Look I'll go with you if you want" Paola said

"You need to sort things out with Eddie first as it would seem like you are one of those sluts" Katy said

"Katy" Mia hissed, I giggled.

"Well said now I'd better go" I said grabbing my iced mango thing.

"Yes Amy go get the love of your life" Cerys shouted,

"Remember to use a condom" Katy shouted, I threw a cookie at her then walked out. They're mental, it's why I love them.

I drove back to the studio when I saw him. He was kissing some slut. No that's not nice of me, I don't know her. I drive back to Starbucks cause I know they'll be there.

"What are you doing back did you forget the condom" Alex shouted, moms turned and glared at her.

"Nope just saw Eddie kissing some girl" I said

"Ooft slut" Cerys coughed. I laughed they always know how to make my day.

When I get home, I'm like four hours late back.

"Where have you been?" Will questioned,

"I had a coffee day with the girls sorry I should have texted you" I said

"Yes we've found her sorry for the inconvenience officer." Brandon said to the phone walking into the room. My eyes popped out of my skull

"You called the mother fucking police" I screeched.

"You were gone for four hours" Will shouted. The rest of my brothers gathered around,

"Yeah and if you went missing for four hours I wouldn't freak." I screamed

"Yes you would you did" He shouted

"I was eight" I screeched, Will shook his head disappointed.

"Look I'm sorry ok" I said "I didn't mean to worry you guys ok, I just needed some girl time"

"It's fine Amy" Brandon said shooting Will a look, he nodded and hugged me. I checked the time it was only two. I ran upstairs and changed into my running clothes I needed to run my emotions out.

"I'm going for a run be back in a hour" I said filling up my water bottle.

"Make sure you are" Mike joked ruffling my hair, I flipped it over and tied it up into a messy high ponytail. I pulled on my green Nike trainers. (Outfit above).

Why had I kissed him, no why had I said no what was I thinking.

"Arghh" I screamed quietly though, I ran faster trying to outrun my frustration. When just my fucking luck I run straight into Eddie.

"Woah steady there" He said pulling me back up,

"Thanks" I said, I looked up at him, his shirt had turned see through as he was running too. His toned abs were showing through along with his .muscles. He turned to go but I grabbed his shoulder.

"Eddie please" I said

"What" he said

"I'm sorry for earlier" I said as it started to rain, like bucket down.

"Eddie please listen to me" I begged, he sighed.

"Amy you hurt me a lot" He said

"I wasn't thinking Eddie" I shouted

"Amy you need to think before you say something" He screamed,

"I know I'm sorry Eddie" I shouted tears pouring down my face.

"It's just I panicked, we were in a close proximity and I don't know what I was thinking. I know you probably hate me now and think I'm another one of them sluts who just kiss and ditch" I rambled on. He moved forward and leant down and pressed his soft lips to mine, I leaned up wrapping my arms around his neck jumping up wrapping my legs around his waist. He chuckled against my lips.

I pulled away and jumped down from his waist and shivered. I was soaking wet from the rain and so was Eddie, I got a snog from it so all is well.

"I've gotta go" I whispered letting go of his hand and starting to run again. I just kissed Eddie twice in one day.

Oooh steamy, anyway some more romantic stuff, I've got a lot of stuff planned I'm only just beginning.