Holy shit

Hi guys so sorry about the super late update, this will hopefully be a good one.

"You know what we should do?" Cerys asked me, I shook my head taking a sip of my vitamin water, we had just been out for a jog and were now sitting in some grass as we are lazy assed people.

"Go to Ikea and jump out saying I'm back from Narnia" She exclaimed, I choke and start coughing, never in a million years would I have thought that's what she's gonna say.

"Sure" I said as soon as I had gotten my breathing back in check.

"Yass love you Amz" She said hugging me.

"Love you two Cerise" I said calling her by how some people pronounce her name. We stand up and plan out the full thing.

When I awoke from mg slumber, yeah I don't like that. I was wacked multiple times by multiple pillows whilst trying to sleep, yep that's my morning.

"Wakey wakey" They said and I finally dragged myself out of bed. I walked into my wardrobe and put on my clothes, I tied my hair up and walked downstairs.

"Mornin Sissy" Mike said teasing me as I hated that nickname. I roll my eyes and grabbed a peach,

"Bye" I said walking out, our house was actually quite tame compared to others, we just need to get out at our own times and that'll be fine, and if one is late it's their fault. As I walked into school, the crowd hushed. I was the so called it girl and in school I had a bitch mask, unless it was my friends then crazy old me will come out.

The thing about high school is that people have twenty different faces and to be honest I've lost track of most of them. Take the McKinnon Brothers for example, Jace, David and Ryan are the it boys in school, us The Five are not so far behind. My brothers are jocks who hang about with the McKs so they're fine.

When I get to my first class, I sit down next to Eddie and smile softly at him, he smirks before pushing his chair fully in. Now Eddie he was the bad boy gone soft in my eyes, but in everyone else's he was the schools bad boy, that the most innocent and protected girl was dating even though they didn't know that. When the school do it will get very twisted. He gently took my hand in his and stroked his thumb around my palm.

"Class dismissed" the teacher shouted, I stood up slowly and as Eddie passed me he whispered.

"Meet me in the janitord closet at lunch"

Soon lunch came around and I had gotten into trouble loads, my mind was on what he was planning, I walked straight to the janitors closet.

"Eddie, you had better be here or I'll...I'll..." I said trying to think of a answer, when suddenly I felt strong arms around my waist, I tensed.

"Shh it's just me" The familar voice said, I turned and smiled,

"Do you know how much trouble I am in" I said, he shook his head his perfectly styled hair flopping a bit, his eyes were intently at my lips.

"No, I don't maybe you should tell me" Eddie said darkly,

"Well because of you being my amazingly sexy boyfriend my mind was distracted the full day," I said biting my lip gently. He slammed me against the wall, I winced.

"Oh sorry baby, I didn't mean sorry" He repeated over and over again, I reached up and placed my lips on his. He smirked,

"Couldn't wait then" He said,

"Yeah I probably couldn't" I said truthfully with a bit of humor in my voice. He smiled a nice genuine smile, I thought back to a conversation me and his mom Angie once had.

"He hardly ever smiled before you came into his life, never it was almost like eternal mourning for his father.

"I like no love your smile, keep it" I said smiling against his lips, he smiled to, his arms were securely around my waist, I put my arms around his neck and hugged him like a goodbye hug. As we can't date in school. He pressed me into him,

"God Eddie you're gonna break my spine" I said as he chuckled against my shoulder, I felt the vibrations from that shudder all over my body. Is this what being in love feels like?

Right so my summer holidays start on not this Wednesday but next so I will have a lot of time to plan an update, promise hope you enjoyed and to get the new update, I need ten votes.

Also as I mentioned in this chaptet the Five, well that's the girl's nickname in the school, Alex had to move school. So I'm going to write four other books telling their stories, but I don't know is this a good idea???