Halloween

It was the day before the Halloween Party and I had persuaded all of my brothers to help me choose, I believe it was along the lines of if you don't then I'll pick something really slutty to wear. That got them moving, so right now we are all sitting in starbucks as I eventually found the perfect costume, a little red riding hood one with red wedge bow heels. It took a lot of persuading, but I got it.
"Amy, Nick, Taylor, Brandon" They shouted, I stood up and brought them all back without dropping one, mental highfive.
"Did you hear about that fight in school" Nick asked me
"Yeah" I said not really wanting to get into it as taking Eddie into the girls bathroom might seem worse than it actually was and when my brothers set their mind to something it takes forever to get it out of their minds.

"Amy, Amy hi" Sam shouted walking up to us.

"Oh hey Sam how are you?" I asked making small talk. Eddie was standing up at the counter,

"Good thanks so much for giving me the solo" She said, I smiled

"Well you deserved it"I said, Eddie made his way over to us holding Sam's drink, Mike who I was sitting beside froze and discreetly moved closer to me.

"Sam we've got to go, see you around Amy" He said winking at me.

"Bye" I said waving.

"What the fuck was that" Mike said

"Look Sam spends a lot of time at the studio and he sometimes stays with her so we've met a few times" I said, they nod but Nick doesn't look so sure.

"So we might just hang out at the studio for a while just to be sure" Nick said, I nodded.

"
Where do they make these cookies?" I asked taking another bite.

The next day flew in and before I knew it it was the Halloween Disco, Alex came over to my house and we both got ready together. She was going as Catwoman and was wearing a leather jumpsuit which showed the outline of stuff. I changed into mine and we walked downstairs, some of my brothers friends wolf whistled and they got in return a glare from me and a punch and the usual.

"Dude that's my sister"

We got into seperate cars and drove off towards the school. Brandon who couldn't attend cause he wasn't actually at the school any more was manning the deck with the trick or treaters.

"Wow they've really gone all out this year" I said, it was true there was hundreds of pumpkins lining a pathway to the school it looked magical but a spooky magical.

"You got that right" Alex said, oops I must have said that out loud. Ah well.

I park in my usual spot and emerge from the car. I have my phone in the basket that comes with the outfit. Me and Alex walk in and get our photo's taken. I smile and continue, Nick comes up to us eyeing Alex up and down.

"Hey Alex do you want to come on the haunted house with me?" He asked, I raised my eyebrows. "Oh Amy you can come but you don't like scary things" He said

"That's fine I don't want to be third wheeling on your date" I said laughing.

"It's not a date" They said, I laughed and headed away. I spotted Mike and his mates but they were trying to get girls so yeah not there.

"So do you want to hang out in the haunted house" Eddie said from behind me.

"Oh so you're lonered too,that makes me feel slightly better and no I can't I get freaked of these things" I said

"Oh come on I'll be there it'll be fun" He said.

"Fine" I sighed giving in, "But if I die in there you will have five very angry brothers on your case"

"I'll make sure not to" He said, "Well come on."

We had somehow gotten to the haunted house, I hurry up the steps after him and walk inside it.

It seems pretty tame so far...
"Arrghh" I scream grabbing Eddie's hand.

"Oh sorry" I said dropping it,

"It's fine" He said

"No it's not now you'll probably think I'm just another one of those girls who just want some"

"Hey,hey look at me" He said pushing my face gently with the tips of his fingers.

"You are not one of those girls, anyone else wouldn't have dropped my hand back there but you did" He said

"Anyone else?" I questioned,

"Oh shut up" He said, I giggled and walked on just for this zombie thing to come out of nowhere. I screamed again and jumped back against him.

Finally after what seemed like hours of torture but was only ten minutes we are free to go, leave school again which seems pretty damn awesome to me.

Me, Mike and Taylor are waiting for Nick and Alex to suddenly appear, which they did but only because the janitor kicked them out.

"C'mon" I said grabbing Alex's arm and dragging her over to my car.

"Can I sleep over at your house?" She asked

"Sure" I said and drove home.

The next morning I woke up and saw Alex's blow up bed empty, I stood up and stretched, I walked out and into Nicks room to steal his phone charger as we have the same one. My eyes widened at the sight before me. Let's just say I know where Alex went. I stiffle a giggle and slowly walk out.

"Mike" I whisper-scream,

"Mhmm" He said, I wacked him repeatedly with a pillow until he woke up.

"What the fuck do you want" He groaned,

"To show you something" I whispered.

Soon the whole family was crowded around the bed where my best friend and brother lay.

"Wakey wakey" I whispered sweetly, we had all taken pictures. Brandon walked past shaking his head.

"What?" Alex moaned, and then sat up clutching the quilt to her very naked upper body, I dropped my phone as the boys erupted in laughter. Nick then woke up and looked around puzzled. Until he realized where he was and what must have happened last night. I shudder at the thought, I mean I knew that Will, Brandon and Mike were not virgins, but I know for a definite that Taylor is and Nick well this scenario answers that. I leave shaking my head in laughter.

"Well done little brother" I hear my brothers congratulating Nick, I know for a fact that if one of them caught me like that. It would not be photos it would be murder.

Another filler hope you liked