I Thought You'd Be There

*Author's Note- I got some complaints about my comment saying Virginia had "basic hoes". Please let it be known that I was born and is still being raised in Virginia. This state does have basic hoes, but not all girls are one. Thanks.*

JJ's POV

After awhile, people started leaving. I got up to look for Nila, but I couldn't find her. I went and sat beside Calvin, letting out a long sigh.

Calvin: aye what's wrong w/ you dawg?

JJ: I can't find Nila anywhere & she's not answering her phone.

Calvin: damn.. well I mean, Nila's a smart girl. She wouldn't get herself into any trouble, right?

Nila's POV

No.... This cannot be happening! Is this happening foreal? Are you fucking kidding me?! Oh gosh... This is what JJ was talking about! I should of listened to him so I woul-...

??: aye la' mama I know you hear me talking to you

Nila: um I'm sorry what?

??: I said... how you doing?

Nila: I mean... ya know I'm tied up, half naked of course, with a gun pointed my way... Oh I'm ecstatic! *rolls eyes*

??: I'd watch the attitude baby girl, ya know... I'm the one in charge.

Nila: And I give a fuck because? Once I get out of here you're done!

??: correction, if you get out of here.

Nila: oh I will, one way or another.

??: aye Cooley... Come get her dressed so we can be out

??: *comes into view* miss me baby?

Nila: hell no!

Terrence: didn't I tell you I'd be back? I stick to my word. Now come on bitch, get up and get dressed. We don't have all day.

Nila: um can you get out?! I do have to change

Terrence: if you've forgotten... I've seen you naked before.

Nila: I could never forget...

Terrence: good, now get dressed.

Terrence's POV

yeah... I know y'all hate me and I know what I'm doing is wrong so don't come at me saying allat shit. Just know I'm being forced, believe it or not.

See.. I belong to a top notch gang in Virginia, V.H.H., better known as Virginia Heavy Hitterz (lame af & NOT a real gang) I was "jumped in" when I was 12 years old. I know I sound stupid but it's a long story:

*flashback 5 years ago*

I was laying on my bed playing my play station when I heard a whole lot of commotion down stairs. I ignored it until my little brother came in..

Rodney: T!.. T!

Terrence: what?

Rodney: mommy and daddy are fighting again!

Terrence: yeah I know I can hear.

Rodney: but Cearra is down there!

Terrence: shit.. Why didn't you say that at first?

See.. Anytime my parents fight it's safest for us to be out of sight because sometimes they get physical. I hurry to get Cearra back upstairs. I tell both of them to go and lock themselves in my closet..

Terrence: and don't come out until I come and get you!!

When I came back downstairs all I heard was my mom's hard and powerful slap to my dads right cheek.. oh no.

I practically ran to the living room to see my dad with both hands wrapped tightly around her neck. Like always, I try to step in cause I don't like seeing my momma like that. As soon as I got over there, my dad smacked me right back to where I started from. I laid there for a couple of minutes tryna regroup to where I'm at.. I guess you could say "I got knocked the fuck out'". I finally got up to see that my moms body is lying lifeless while my dad is laughing wickedly.. I saw nothing but rage as I charged at this ignorant excuse for a human. He slammed me into the glass table, but I got up and sent him a 3 piece combo to his face.... And 1 to his, area. He fell to the floor in pain, just rolling around crying like a little bitch. I took that as my chance to go call the police. I'm proud cause I'm being a big help to the officers.. but as I'm almost finished talking, I hear 4 gunshots ring out.... and a scream from Cearra. I ran to the room to see she was just scared... thank goodness! I creep down the stairs.. ya know, just in case. Everything seems all good, but when I hit the living room, everything changed. There it was, my mom and dad with blood pouring out of their chest and their brains all over the place. I ran to my momma...

Terrence: mommy!! Please wake up! He's gone! You don't have to be afraid anymore! .... *nothing* mommy.... please?

*BAM**BAM**BAM*

The police knocked the door down. They came and tried to grab me, but I couldn't let go.. not yet. Eventually they pried me off, but I ran back in to get the little bit of family I had left. They took me, Rodney, and Cearra to our aunts, my moms sister, house. They barely could take care of themselves, so when you added in my siblings and I, things just got worse. Being 12, I did what I thought was best, I hit the streets....

*flashback over*

I've been trying to get out for 3 years now, but the only way out is to get shot. If you live?.. You're free. If not? gone...

JJ's POV

I'm pacing around this damn house calling, texting, tweeting, instagraming and face timing this girl, but she ain't answering for nothing!

*hears some keys*

??: damn, I thought this party would be over by now..

??: dumb ass it is over... it's only like 5 people here

??: baby.. you not gone embarrass me in front these people

??: aww, I'm sorry baby😘 *looks per at JJ* wow... I can't believe it's you.

JJ: umm excuse me?

??: Jermaine Marcel Turner. Born August 11, 1996. *tears up* parents are Lashelle Marcella Turner and Jermaine Jerome Turner...

JJ: how'd you know all that?

??: I'm your big sister.. Jaymie.

JJ: *hugs her for like 5 minutes*

Jaymie: how have yo-..

??: aww hell nah! What the fuck y'all doing?

Terrence: nothing man, we just gone take out girl and be out.

??: *eyes him* yeah aight.

*Nila and Terrence comes down the stairs*

JJ: Nila?... what were you doing?

Nila: *crying...*

??: Nila? ... Nila Evans? Got a birthmark on your hip in the shape of a star?

Nila: umm.... how'd you know that?

Terrence: enough! Let's go!

Nila: no!!! Help me!!

*gun gets taken off safety*

JJ: now I know you don't think you taking her anywhere

Terrence: get the fuck out my way!

JJ: no! You can leave, but she's staying.

Terrence: no! Now get the fuck out my way you punk ass bi-... *bam**bam* *falls dead*

JJ: I didn't do it... What happened?

??: I did it?

Nila: why?

??: to save my little sister... hi. I'm Nathan Evans.

---------------------------------------------

Andddddddd.... SCENE!

How'd you like it?

I'm sorry, but I can't remember who I chose for JJ's sister because my kik app got deleted. I apologize!!