New Me.. Maybe

Soooo.. Since I got a couple request to update tonight from you beautiful people, I decided to go ahead and write a little something.

----

Nila's POV:

I woke up this morning feeling a little sore, but feeling like a better person. I finally stood my ground to somebody, and that made me feel a lot more confident. I decided not to press charges against my rapist, Terrence, because he was Diamond's stepbrother (A/N: if you forgot who Diamond is, she's Nila's best friend) but enough about the incident. Today starts exam week for us seniors so I think I'm gonna dress chilled for today.

***Outfit: A black, long sleeve polo t-shirt with a polo hoodie, pink yoga pants, and black uggs with pink bows on the back (A/N: I know they don't have those uggs but that image I had in my head made them look really pretty). After I got dressed, I threw my hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my iPhone 5, my car keys & a bagel and I was outcheaaa!

*15 minutes later*

I pulled up to the school (with my ceiling missing😂) and hopped out ready to get this day over with.

As I'm walking I here... The guys,

??: ... Ayeeee ma you looking good in them pants.

??: baby why don't you come fuck with a real nigga?

??: baby I can put you to sleep if you let me... And the girls,

??: tuh who this bitch think she is?

??: she think she the shit when her ass flatter then a pancake.. bitch ain't got nothing on me

??: she probably suck dick the way all these guys all on her..

lmfao! These guys define thirsty! & these girls? They hate me cause they ain't me babyy!

Walking down the hall w/ my purple beats on blast playing..

*uh.. Yeah hoe this the finale

My pep talk turn into a pep rally

Say she from the hood but she live inside the valley

Now I vacate in Atlanta now she going out to Cali mmm

Gotcha girl on my line world on my line

The irony I fuck em at the same damn time

She eying me like a nigga don't exist... Guh I know you want this dih!! "

This song just get me in my mood mane I swear!

The bells rings and its time for... Trigonometry. FML.

I walk in the class and see that some bitch took my seat just to be all up under this boy... I wouldn't have minded if the only open seat wasn't between..... JJ and .... Terrence.

This is gonna be a longgggggg day.

---------------------------------------------

Sooooo how'd you like it? Comment!

And also thanks to everyone who voted and commented last chapter!