I Knew You Were Trouble

Sorry it took so long for me to update but I've been having some personal problems. I'm back now and hopefully I can update a lot more now!

-------

JJ's POV

When I see Nila scan the seats she instantly becomes uncomfortable when she finds the only available one. I feel so bad that she has to live her life practically scared of us now...

Terrence's POV

Ha.. Nila walked in thinking she was the shit until she saw the only open seat. Now she wanna look scared. I don't why her and JJ thought that now that I raped her I'm done w/ her... cause I got plans.

Nila's POV

As I'm slowly walking to my seat I see JJ slide over so that I'll sit on the end.

In my head I'm saying ..

*hallelujah! Thank you Jesus! You are good! Thanks for moving me from that dread headed monster*

But all I said to JJ was thank you with a small smile... He smiled and nodded at me.

As I took my seat I heard..

??: good morning ma

Me: *smiles* good morning JJ

*the bell rings*

I hear somebody whispering while Mr. Savino is teaching then the next thing you know JJ tells Terrence I shut the fuck up!!

We all knew those were fighting words to the both of them so I instantly shot up!

Me: *in between them* guys! Stop! Don't do anything you'll both regret! I think both of you've already done enough this week.

JJ: nah cause he gone stop coming sideways like I can't end his ass!

Terrence: man JJ you a bitch ass nigga! You think you the hardest nigga doing it just cause you running this gang? Nigga you ain't shit! I fucked yo bitch, yo cousin and I guess you can say I fucked the girl you tryna get with! So fuck outta here cause I'm running yo bitches!

Me: *once he said that it was over*

JJ pushed me out the way and went bus driver on his ass. He upper urged Terrence while Terrence tried to get a hit in... FAIL! Terrence hit the ground so hard that I know he cracked something. From that point JJ was just sending combos his way while kicking him occasionally. About 5 minutes passed when some of their boys came and split them up... Of course JJ had to get the last word when he said ..

JJ: and that's why I run the gang and yo ass bitch!!

.... Lord this was just.... something.

JJ's POV

yeah I fucked that nigga up only cause he said something bout Nila. I don't know if you can tell by now but I like Nila a lot.. Of course that nigga got a black eye, a busted lip, and a broken nose.. I kinda went easy on him.

*At Lunch* Nila's POV

I'm just chilling w/ Diamond at our usual spot when somebody called me to the office

Diamond: oooooh girl what you do?

Me: I didn't do nothing so idk what's this about.

Diamond: mhmmm whatever

As I'm walking to the office I feel somebody watching me. I turned around and nobody was there so I kept walking. Finally, I reached the office and walked in.

JJ's POV

I saw Nila walk out so I saw that as the perfect opportunity to talk to her.. She walked into the office so I'll just wait in the cut for her to come out...

Nila's POV

I'm pissed cause ain't nobody call me! Somebody was just being childish af.

As I walk out I bump into somebody's chest... I look up to see who it was... Oh gosh!

Terrence: wassup baby girl *caresses her chin*

Me: don't touch me and I'm not your baby girl *tries to walk around*

Terrence: *grabs her wrist* listen bitch, I was tryna play nice but that's over with. I'm not done w/ your ass so I want you to be prepared this time. You gone do whatever I say, when I say it. Understand?

Me: fuck you Terrence! I ain't doing shit and that's on my brother nigga! Fuck you thought this was? I'll have you gone to quick... *tried to walk away*

Terrence: haha you don't know what you're up against..

??: but I do.. And I beat your ass once so I'm damn sure not gone do it again... Next time I'll just have yo ass taken out. Aight nigga?

Terrence: yeah bruh you got it..... for now. *walks away*

Nila: JJ thanks you so much! *hugs him*

JJ: it's no problem ma... I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I got yo back. *gives her his number* call me if you need me *walks away*

---------------------------------------------

And that's it! Comment and let me know what you think!