As soon as I said that, Shawn sighed a little and Corey stood up almost imedietly after I said it.

"Right that's it, I'm phoning the police. I'm not having some sick bastard running around thinking he can put girls into a state like that!" His sudden out burst set my adrenaline off and I began to internally panic. He can't phone them, Ryan would literally kill me!

"Corey just calm the fuck down! You're scaring the living lights out of her! We can phone the police later, Ok? Right now, making sure she's Ok is the priority. Not getting the police out and surrounding her with more people or questions than she can deal with!" I heard a different voice raise up. I looked to see Joey appearing from around the corner.

Once that was said, Corey let out an agitated sigh and walked over to the sofa that me, Shawn and Mick were by and slouched down in the space between me and Mick, causing my heart rate to pick up. Wait, what? Why was that happening?

"Ok, fine. So what do we do then?" He asked, annoyance showing clear on his face. One thing I'll say is that Corey Taylor is very intimidating when he's like this, I'd hate to see him in full anger.

"Well, we need to be out of the venue pretty soon, so let's go back to the bus and... Sorry I never asked for your name sweetheart?" Shawn stopped, turning to me as I told him my name was Crystal. With that, Shawn nodded and smiled, continuing to tell everyone what we were to do. Amongst all the chatter I felt Corey look over at me from the corner of my eye. Once he looked at me, he seemed to visibly relax and become less stiff and annoyed.

"You've got an absolutely beautiful name by the way," He whispered quietly to me, making my cheeks flare up a soft red colour. I looked at him and he gave a small half smile, just like the one in my painting back at the house, making me instantly feel a tiny bit better about everything.

"Thank you," I said back, making his smile a little bigger and his eyes relax even more. He placed his hand on my lap in a comforting way and I caught Paul, who had joined the gathering a few moments after Joey, looking over at smiling at the two of us, before looking away once I had made full eye contact with him. That was weird...

Shaking it from my head, we all got ready to move out to the bus, with Mick helping me up from the sofa. My hip was starting to hurt pretty badly from when I was pushed into the drawers earlier, and I heard I few gasps here and there one I had stood up and pulled the blanket off of me. I looked at Shawn who motioned towards my stomach with his eyes, and I looked down to see that my tank top had been removed and numerous black and blue bruises placed all over my torso. I felt tears prick at my eyes again and I was pulled into another hug from Shawn.

"They look a lot worse than we thought they were," I heard Mick say, while I took a breath in and tried to calm myself. Once I pulled away from Shawns hug, everyone began leaving for the bus, when a hoodie was held out in front of me. I looked up to see Corey there, now without his hoodie on that he was wearing moment before.

"Here wear this, it's cold outside," He said, helping me put it on.

"But what about you?" I asked him, as I took in what he was now wearing. He would surely be cold himself in just a pair of jeans and a white tank top.

"Na, I've got all the muscle to keep me warm," He joked, making me smile a bit. He wasn't wrong though, it was difficult to keep my eyes from lingering for to long at his build. Oh my god, what am I thinking? Again, I don't know the guy and I am still with Ryan... Well at least I guess I am anyway...

Once we were all settled on the bus. Paul took to giving me a tour around so I was familiar with everything. We weren't staying on the bus for the whole night, so there wasn't a lot of point, but it was something to do I suppose. That was another point, I had no idea where I was to go for the night.