Chapter 22

Ciara- I Bet

This was surprisingly Kevin's favorite song. When Kevin started to dance to this it seemed so firmiliar cause i also take dancing classes, at the same place but not the same teacher.

This was a dance that needed a partner. So since i knew the moves i just jumped into his arms and did the moves.

'Oooo' he said. He bit his lips as he was watching the way i did the moves.

He skipped a step then pulled me close. I got lost in his eyes that glistened from the chandelier. He pulled my hands close to his lips.

He mouthed 'i love you' as he kissed my hands. He lifted me up over his shoulder as he paused the music and brought me to our room.

Kevin's P.O.V.

Oh she was so beautiful. The way her hips twirled was so amazing. Yes i really did wanted to take her mind away from everything. But not to soon. And not in an area with people. Her eyes were so beautiful. It was a nice brown. Not too dark. Not too light. As it shined from the chandelier i found my self lost and smiling. Shes mine 'I thought' I said 'I love you hopefully it was at a good moment. And i could tell they way i kissed her hands she felt ignited. She was unexpectedly very light as i lifted her over my shoulder. She felt playful i knew. But i felt it wasnt time for that. Her body was so gracious though. I couldnt keep my eyes off her lower back to watch how they arched in and see her ass formed so big and beautifully. And the way her sides of her stomach curved in. Oh my god, she was looking like an hour glass. Her breast. They were just right for her as she was really small. I knew i wanted to caress them but i felt i wouldve just changed the mood too quick. I was very shocked on how she knew the moves so well. My original partner in my class never could turn me on the way she did when she was doing them. I should ask her to switch to my class. That would be so amazing. She was just too much to handle and take in.

Regine's P.O.V

He layed me onto the bed. I was expecting more but he didnt give it to me, yet. Oh yes i did want him. I felt so as if i needed him. It was at that moment i debated in my mind, should i kiss him he is just im front of my face staring.

But he smilied.

A nice caring smile too. And he kissed my forehead as i place my head on his shoulder. I attempted to sleep. But Devin's groaning couldnt stop making me and Kevin laugh.

'Tomorrow' he suddenly dropped in. 'Tomorrow what?' I said confused. 'Lets just hang out. Me and you. Only. Around 2. All day long. How does that sound?'

I thought about it. 'I guess so.' I said.
'Wear comfortable clothing. Maybe like something you got on now. Then around 7 we can go out to dinner.' he said smirking. 'Okay.' I said smiling.

Eventually Devin and Margaret stopped. I kissed Kevin on the cheek as he kissed me on the forehead as we said 'Goodnight.' We dimmed the lights and soon i felt an arm wrap around me tight. I held on and smiled.