Chapter 18

Shari and Lexi stopped by and dropped us off hours worth of burning wood, marshmellows, chocolate bars, graham crackers and some folding chairs. We made a little pit to put the wood in and start up the fire.

We all got our own chairs. But Kevin set mine up for me. I felt pretty stupid because i couldnt figure out how to open the chair.

'Its like this' he said.
'Ohh'

He pulled my chair really close to his. Daniel and Autumn seemed pretty chill and Devin and Margaret were, very flirty. I went to go grab the marshmellows as Kevin followed me unexpectedly. I turned around and there he was. About body to body.

'You know, im really sorry for saying what i said.' he said sweetly.

I tried to back up. Thinking there was a wall right behind me, there wasnt. I walked straight into a tiny hut. "Maybe it was intentional" i thought. I was nervous though. The room was so beautifully lit with vanilla candles.

I looked around and said 'Yeah i know'. I didnt want the others to wait any longer so i went around him and said 'Lets go back'

He was quick to put his arms up blocking the door.

'Where do you think you're going' he said with a sly smirk. He put his finger right under my chin as he walked me backwards towards a wall. Soon as i hit the wall i felt lost. He brought he lips to mine, tasting his sweet cherry chapstick. We were at that moment for a while. Unendlessly feeling his soft lips.

I back up more onto the the wall up to the tips of my toes. He put his hands under my thighs as i jumped on to him. I gave a little scream as my head was tucked into his neck. He carried me out the tent and yelled out 'This ones mine!'

I giggled as everyone said 'Ayyye.'

He sat me down on his lap once we got there and we decided to play 7 minuets in heaven.